Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
November 29, 2022, 12:11:25 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

DIY java tree/grapevine tree stand/table top-need guidance :)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DIY java tree/grapevine tree stand/table top-need guidance :)  (Read 561 times)
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Badges: (View All)
« on: August 09, 2010, 08:25:20 pm »

i use untreated wood from home depot/lowes for all my home projects. i also use shelf paper to make it easier to wipe up. cause the wood absorbs the poo.
it seems like the self adhesive tile would be fine...as long as it's big enough that you only need one. if you use more than one, you're gonna have a crack that will hold debris. is one foot square big enough base? the base for marley's table top playgym is 2x2. you want to have enough weight on the base to keep it from toppling over when he plays on the branches. even tho he doesnt weight alot, it will pull it over when he goes to the edge of the branch. or at least that's what happened to me....well, skittles.
it took a few times and a few projects for me to understand the physics of the whole thing. i cant wait to see your project!  clap  you gotta take pics. before, during and finished product. so i can shamelessly steal your design.  smile3
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: