Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
December 07, 2022, 03:21:51 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

It makes me sick!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: It makes me sick!  (Read 60 times)
Conure
Jardine's Jr. Member

Like my post 7

Badges: (View All)
« on: February 06, 2009, 05:08:59 pm »

About 2 months ago, I was at my dad's Animal Clinic playing with the animals. Sometimes the nurses play with the scared animals, but of course they are busy so I do. There was a cat with 3 legs and no eyes. I asked the nurses about it and they said he was thrown out of a car. Lots of times my dad takes home animals that nobody wants or were going to be put to sleep anyways because the owners can't pay for surgery. We were going to take him home, but a nurse had already said that she would.  :'(

It just makes me sick on what people do to animals. There was a dog at the hospital, a basset hound, that had been tied to the back of the owner's car while he went running. When the owner came back, he forgot about his dog and drove home with the poor thing dragging behind him. I asked my dad about more cases like this, and he said that there have been a few animals that have been tossed out of a moving car! Can you believe that?!  >:(
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

looniebirds
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 32

Smile!

« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2009, 05:18:00 pm »

Unfortunately, yes. :(
Report Spam   Logged

BuffaloParrot

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2009, 05:24:22 pm »

Yeah sick bastards out there!  When I was 12 me and my uncle were driving from Buffalo to Boston.  It was late at night and there was one car in front of us, about 10 car lengths in front of us.  I thought I saw something come out of the side of the car, but thought I was just sleepy..  Then BAM!!!!  Our car jumped up and I actually hit my head on the roof!  I asked my Uncle what the heck just happened?  He replied that a dog went out their side window and we just ran it over!  I don't know if they threw it out or it jumped??  To this day I think they threw it out of their car! >:(   
Report Spam   Logged
Jadesmom
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 19

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2009, 09:00:14 pm »

Years ago I had a blonde pomeranian thrown at me from a moving car. My landlord at the time didn't allow pets, but let me keep Ramon, as I named him, until he recuperated and  I found him a great home with a retired cop. Nothing surprizes me. God bless you and your dad. :)
Report Spam   Logged

“My brother and sister birds, you should praise your Creator and always love him: He gave you feathers for clothes, wings to fly and all other things that you need. It is God who made you noble among all creatures, making your home in thin, pure air. Without sowing or reaping, you receive God’s guidance and protection.”
St. Francis of Assissi

My rescued and adopted feathered family...
Zebra Finches - The widow Mary Meeper & her new beau Joey Peepers, Leo and all the "kids"
The Quakes - Jade & Buddy & Ducky
"Sunday" Conure - Bella
Canary Wing Parakeets - Dexter and Morgan
The Budgies - Waldo, Wanda,  Pixie, and Violet
Fly high little Johnny Meeper  - flew to the Rainbow Bridge 1-6-2010
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: