Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
December 03, 2021, 09:29:01 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Rodney's Blog--BilboMisty

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rodney's Blog--BilboMisty  (Read 418 times)
BilboMisty
Hahn's Member

Like my post 17

Of all the animals, Parrots chose me! <3

Badges: (View All)
« on: November 17, 2009, 11:00:00 pm »

Rodney: Well, mom took me with her to this place she calls "Denver" today. She woke me up early, so I lunged at her. But I have to admit, she makes up for it with an animal cookie! I love those....I can BITE their HEAD off, without getting in trouble!
So, we go down, and it was actually very nice! The ride was nice..mom talked to me a lot, in her stupid baby voice, but I wasn't listening...I was watching the cars, and those scary black birds go by! I hate them, they scare me. So then we stop by this place, that had lots of people, and I enjoyed that! I screamed to get attention, and it worked, as always! And mom showed me this place that had these little ugly things she called "Fishies", but actually, they were VERY entertaining to watch! The next place we went, a buch of people held me, and I was nice to them....I figured since they were MEN, they were ok. They petted me, and gave me a treat..sunflower seed!
So then, mom sat down, and read to me...the men were laughing at  her, and so did I. But then, all of a sudden, mom gave me GOOD critches! And I ENJOYED them! Strange...I didn't even try to bite her, cuz I was HAPPY! Mom says I made a breakthrough, but hey, I'll thrill her for a while.
Now I'm at home...tired as Heak...TRYING to sleep. NIGHT NIGHT!
« Last Edit: November 17, 2009, 11:12:39 pm by BilboMisty » Report Spam   Logged

Noah Adam Francisco, Born January 8th, 2013

Momma to:
1 Cockatiel--Peanut
1 Pacific Parrotlet-- Clover
I MISS YOU COOPER!
FLY HIGH MISTY!! 03-12-2008 to 10-19-2010 I MISS YOU BABY GIRL!
1 Dutch Blue Pied Female Lovebird--Flicka: Fly High sweetheart, We will miss you!
1 Calico Kitty--Kaya
1 Dark Eyed White Ferret, female; Jinx

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

lorek
Hookbill Master Member

Like my post 29

« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2009, 11:07:39 pm »

LOL!  very cute!  glad it went so well!  :)  i love the point of view!
Report Spam   Logged

Canary Winged Parakeet - Kiwi 2006-2012.  fly high baby boy, i miss you.
Normal Green Cheek Conure - Tumbler (4yo)
Turquoise Green Cheek Conure - Dart (3yo)
Illiger's Macaw - Anduin (15yo)
White Winged Parakeet - Mango (2yo)
Normal Cockatiel - Apollo (unknown)

Raised in Pennsylvania... now living on the outskirts of Kansas
BilboMisty
Hahn's Member

Like my post 17

« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2009, 06:12:42 pm »

Rodney: Well, my mom, who's been CRAZY! All because I haven't bitten her, has thrown me my own celebration! She gave me a new "toy", that I enjoy. She gave me what she called a "Birdie Muffin" which was GOOD! She said it was good for me, but man, was it SWEET! The wondwerful, juicy flavors of fruit and cinnimon! I think I am beginning to LIKE mom! She doesn't force me to accept petting, and she always offers a treat when she walks by my cage. She is actually not as bad as I thought, so I've decided to take a break on the biting aspect of life. Maybe, just maybe, this new home is okay after all!
I got all kinds of good treats, like the muffin, I got some meat she called "Chicken", which was GREAT! She also celebrated the fact that I chewed on a toy...So what? It's just a stupid toy, in my way...I need to chew it, so it will be GONE!! Ah well, whatever makes my crazy mom happy!
Report Spam   Logged

Momma to:
1 Cockatiel--Peanut
I MISS YOU COOPER!
1 Dutch Blue Pied Female Lovebird--Flicka: Fly High sweetheart, We will miss you!
1 Calico Kitty--Kaya
Mi Amore
Hookbill Master Member

Like my post 16

for the love of all living things great and small

« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2009, 07:02:48 pm »

well rodney my mom made you a toy and i hope ya like it. we loves thee toyz our mom makes. she sometimes makes us treats and things too. when you and your mom and the other birdies comez to livez here we will all has one big party!!! we will make you and the rest a big batch of birdie cakes and has some juice no alcohol that stuffz bad for us and not good for them there humanz either they getz all crazy and stuffz.
Report Spam   Logged

Mod Eric
Editor, BuffaloParrot.com
Administrator
Jardine's Jr. Member

Like my post 13

« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2009, 08:28:51 pm »

Bilbo!! You're breaking da rulez!! One thread per parrot/person. Keep updates going in the same thread.
Report Spam   Logged

"Much talking is the cause of danger. Silence is the means of avoiding misfortune. The talkative parrot is shut up in a cage. Other birds, without speech, fly freely about."
          -Saskya Pandita
BilboMisty
Hahn's Member

Like my post 17

« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2009, 09:32:33 pm »

Umm. Mr. Mod Eric sir? This was made BEFORE there were any rules...but I do apologize. You may delete my other Blogs, and I will make a new PROPERLY titled one, to start anew.
Report Spam   Logged

Momma to:
1 Cockatiel--Peanut
I MISS YOU COOPER!
1 Calico Kitty--Kaya
BilboMisty
Hahn's Member

Like my post 17

« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2009, 12:14:54 am »

Well hello folks! Today was one of those days where mom SCREAMED her head off because I simply said "Mommy!" I tell ya, she is CRAZY! It really freaked the TAILFEATHERS outta me! She gets all excited over nothing....stupid woman.
And too, JUST because I haven't bitten her in a while, she is being all lovey-dovey. She thinks I actually LIKE her! Well...er..I do, I mean she's ok and all. She give me cookies and pizza all the time. Although today, all I got was a small bit of cookie, I still enjoyed it.
Momma says we're going to start stretching my bad wing, so I don't get arthritis...whatever THAT is. She told me we need to start spreading my wings, in exchange for those DELICIOUS sunflower seeds. All I have to do, is let her lift my wing..CHYEAH RIGHT! She does THAT, and I'll show her who is BOSS here! See, I have a beak, and she has fragile little fingers! But, uh, I guess I'll TRY to be nice to her. She IS trying to help me is all. I guess I can't turn down help.
Report Spam   Logged

Momma to:
1 Cockatiel--Peanut
I MISS YOU COOPER!
1 Calico Kitty--Kaya
BuffaloParrot

« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2009, 07:17:21 am »

Don't mind the boy idiot2.gif  Just post what and when you want.  Rules shmooles ::)
Report Spam   Logged
Mod Eric
Administrator
Jardine's Jr. Member

Like my post 13

« Reply #8 on: December 01, 2009, 06:12:19 pm »

No no no no I don't care, I'm just saying to make one, not multiple. Reminding others who come along, so they don't think it's good to make a lot of topics. We don't want to flood this with billions of topics, it'll be impossible to find anything.
Report Spam   Logged

"Much talking is the cause of danger. Silence is the means of avoiding misfortune. The talkative parrot is shut up in a cage. Other birds, without speech, fly freely about."
          -Saskya Pandita
BuffaloParrot

« Reply #9 on: December 01, 2009, 06:19:47 pm »

OK, YES Masta! ::)
Report Spam   Logged
Mod Eric
Administrator
Jardine's Jr. Member

Like my post 13

« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2009, 04:35:59 pm »

OK, I MERGED all of BilboMisty and Rodney's posts in this forum into one topic. So, if it looks funny, it's because all of the posts have been jumbled into this one topic and sorted by the time they were posted, as if they were all posted in one topic.

This was my first time I ever merged something, so hopefully it goes alright. :D
Report Spam   Logged

-Saskya Pandita
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: