Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
November 27, 2022, 06:06:43 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Dog and cat food *please check this out*

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dog and cat food *please check this out*  (Read 314 times)
BrilliantFids
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 23

Badges: (View All)
« on: October 09, 2009, 02:53:38 pm »

Thanks Mar and D  afro.gif

Oh yeah Pro Plan has a few special diet foods that are not bad, if thats what he needs for his skin and tummy by all means dont switch it at all. Each dog is different on what they can tolerate and what they need, I used pro plan for my great dane, ginger, as she had a very sensitive tummy too and she did good on that.

The whole reason I got into this stuff was I felt that losing Roxy was my fault, her blood sugar was always dropping and shed go into sugar shock. When morgan started showing signs of hypoglycemia too I dove head first into the research. I couldnt figure out why neither roxy or morgan could hold weight on and I do not want to lose Morgan like I did Roxy. So I went to a great pet food store we have here and I started talking to the people about higher protein foods and food for very active dogs, I had been feeding Royal Canin wich at the time I thought was the best (its not bad by any means but again not the best) and they pointed me to Fromm puppy gold, well the results were amazing! Morgan doubled in size and hasnt had trouble keeping the weight on since. I then started my own research and decided to mix brands my dogs have never looked better! Now they just need to make a formula for naughty dogs! LOL
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: