Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
December 06, 2021, 08:49:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Would you mind checking out my new businesses?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you mind checking out my new businesses?  (Read 76 times)
Debra
Administrator
Splendid Sr. Member

Like my post 37

Real name........Debra

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 25, 2015, 12:14:10 pm »

I have been given a couple of opportunities to earn some money from home. They are sound businesses. One I've actually experienced some of what the product claims, the other I have witnessed in a friend of mine.

The first one is Kyani. This is a micronutrient product that is all natural and organic. One of the products is made mostly from wild Alaskan blueberries which hold powerful antioxidants. Another product is made from wild Alaskan Sockeye Salmon and also includes the most potent form of Vitamin E. The third product increases nitrous oxide in your blood stream (a vasodilator) which allows your body to absorb nutrients better. These three products have stopped my daily headaches (including the migraines I suffer from). The Nitro FX I place topically on my arthritic toe and it takes away the pain immediately! Anyway, my web site for this is https://debrahurst.kyani.net.

The other opportunity is with Rodan and Fields. They are a facial care company. I cannot wait to try this myself. I should be able to soon. A friend of mine got me into it just by my watching her begin to look younger the more she uses the product. She has suffered from a red face most of her life. Now she is able to go make up free and have beautiful looking skin! My web site for this is https://dhurst.myrandf.com/.

I would appreciate feedback from any of you. I'm excited about these businesses. I feel like this is what I'm meant to be doing (along with driving my school bus -- I don't think I will ever want to give that up anytime soon). If you have questions and/or want to join just ask!
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

jules
my sweet jasper
Psittaciforme Full Member

Like my post 20

julie

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 09:57:35 am »

Wow, Debra, they look good but pricey!

How is it going, did you sign up and make yourself some money? Good luck if you're doing it already  thumb
Report Spam   Logged

Dec 2014
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: