Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
January 18, 2022, 04:53:57 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

February BP Photo Competition ~~*LOVE*~~

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: February BP Photo Competition ~~*LOVE*~~  (Read 235 times)
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: March 10, 2015, 03:08:05 am »

Thanks to everyone who commented here about keeping the photo competitions going. I have decided to start making them bi-monthly for awhile. Meaning allowing them to run for 2 months on one subject like February's and March's has turned into. Later this month I will close the competition and add the poll for the photos that have been submitted.

Thank you everyone who has entered and still wants the competitions to continue.  hugu

When it comes to Tapatalk I refuse to use it. My opinion of it is that it is a piece of crap and has ruined the ability for folks to enjoy or participate in forum activities. I tried it on the other forum I was on (PP) when it first became available there. I quickly uninstalled it and went back to full site when I found I had to click at least 3 extra times to get to threads or post a single thing! And I hated the plain black & white "newspaper" look the forum was in Tapatalk.

When I am away from my house & desktop computer I use my phone for internet connection. I have no trouble on any site I've been on using full site. Everything works exactly as it does when I am on my home computer. On sites that automatically put me in their version of Tapatalk mode I look for the full site button & continue in the style I am accustom to browsing in. So I see no positive use for Tapatalk, especially when no one can utilize everything a forum offers. This is my personal opinion of the App and my feelings about it's use & choosing not to  use it.  :grin:
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: