Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
January 18, 2022, 03:36:19 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

February BP Photo Competition ~~*LOVE*~~

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: February BP Photo Competition ~~*LOVE*~~  (Read 235 times)
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Badges: (View All)
« on: March 04, 2015, 01:22:18 am »

Awww, that is perfect for an entry Jules!!  loveuk A very fitting example of love.  thumb

It doesn't look like anyone else but us 4 who have participated and commented care to keep the photo competitions open. That is very sad indeed. I will give it another week and if no one bothers to comment or enter I will put the poll up for our 3 entries. Then I'm just not sure that there is any use on having  these competitions  any longer until we get some folks coming on here who actually want to help keep this forum going by posting on threads.

I appreciate your kind words Jules. It is folks like you & Maddy who make an effort to post and try to keep the forum from becoming a ghost town. Wendy, Terri & I can only do so much. But if no one cares to create threads or even comment, we can't  expect the place to survive. It takes all our members coming by and posting to make this place a success.

I thank you and the small handful who still come over for being faithful to the forum and caring that it survives.  hugu
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: