Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
January 18, 2022, 05:24:15 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

January BP Photo Competition ~*Favourite Mug*~

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: January BP Photo Competition ~*Favourite Mug*~  (Read 140 times)
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 20, 2015, 11:31:21 pm »

Hey Folks, Ya'll need to hurry & post your entry of your ~*Favorite Mug*~ here in our competition for this month. The competition will be closing in 4 days on the 24th.

We only have 3 entries and we would love to have many more to choose from when we start the vote on the 25th.  thumb

Please join in here and post your photos. We don't want to have to stop our monthly photo competitions, but if we continue to have a lack of interest in them there will be no need to continue.  cry

Surely everyone can come up with a favorite mug.  dknow confused think

Take a look at my entry, it is nothing more than a big gawky uninteresting blue thing. But it is my favorite mug and I am proud to give it the honor to enter it.  hugu

Ya'll all surely have real mugs you love & use for morning coffee or hot chocolate you enjoy every day.  loveuk

Let's see those ~*Favorite Mugs*~ before it's too late to enter!!!  handshappy  :bounce:
« Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:32:55 pm by Nakia » Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: