Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
January 24, 2022, 11:30:45 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Whats everyone doing for New Year?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats everyone doing for New Year?  (Read 72 times)
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 01, 2015, 03:11:33 am »

Oh goodness Sondra. Hope you don't have to go to work tonight. You need the time off and get some rest.  hugu

Well I brought in the New Year 2015 up here in 1 tower all by myself in blissful peace.  hugu It is cold again this morning  but not as cold as yesterday morning.  Today the temps are staying in the low 20s with a chill of 16F instead of a -5F with 25 mph wind gusts of yesterdsy!  oh

Took me an hour and half to drive home yesterday morning  due to the slick roads with a thin sheet of ice. The poor birds were not pleased with me cause I didn't have time to let them out. I had to feed them quickly just to get in bed by 9:30am and I was ack up for work by 1:45pm.  :faint: At least this morning  the wind is calm and very little snow or sleet has fallen. Will be slick again but looks like this bad boy front is on the way out~~Toodles I say to that!!  :lol1:
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: