Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
December 06, 2021, 08:50:59 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

December BP Photo Competition ~*Happy Holidays*~

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: December BP Photo Competition ~*Happy Holidays*~  (Read 171 times)
Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: December 24, 2014, 04:33:04 pm »

Such a party animal! monster monster monster

rofl2
Report Spam   Logged

Codie, Yellow Crowned Amazon
Rita
Jardine's Jr. Member

Like my post 6

Me with my CAG Alex & my U2 Maxi

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2014, 03:04:18 am »

Ohhhhh Wendy,

What a funny  hardlaf and cute  :heart: photo of Codie!  :mgc:

Enjoy Christmas 2014!

Greetings from the Netherlands,
Rita
Report Spam   Logged

Aug. 2014
Pinkbirdy
Super Moderator
Hahn's Member

Like my post 40

Terri

« Reply #17 on: December 25, 2014, 10:08:22 am »

I love that picture of Codie [now we have to see Opie  :grin:] . Rita very nice :grin:
Report Spam   Logged

Feb/March 2015
jules
my sweet jasper
Psittaciforme Full Member

Like my post 20

julie

« Reply #18 on: December 25, 2014, 01:32:22 pm »

Finally got a few of jasper opening her presents. Couldn't get one of her near the tree, never mind. Think I'll use this first one for the comp, if Jasper looks a bit bald its because she had just had a shower  :bounce:

Report Spam   Logged

Dec 2014
jules
my sweet jasper

Like my post 20

julie

« Reply #19 on: December 25, 2014, 01:36:52 pm »

Jasper was growling at the big hoop with the till roll, silly girl. Hope she gets used to it  :heart: a couple more pics

Report Spam   Logged

Dec 2014
Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

« Reply #20 on: December 25, 2014, 02:56:42 pm »

Great pics Jules  thumb
Report Spam   Logged

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

« Reply #21 on: December 25, 2014, 10:51:36 pm »

Those are really beautiful photos you have added of your flock & puppies for us to enjoy, Rita. We will be sure to remember that your first photo is your "official" entry for the ~*Happy Holidays*~Photo Competition.  thumb

:hehe: Wendy, me thinks Sir Codie of <Wendy-Land> had a bit too much cheer celebrating the holidays last year in your entry for the competition.  :lol1: Either that or he slipped a little of your Bailey's Irish Cream into his drinking bowl when you weren't looking.  dmblaf  laugh

Jules those photos are adorable of Jasper and her 'suspicious' toys! Looks like she was not buying it that Santa Macaw is coming around to all the good little parrots and bringing them huge toys to play with. 2funny2  :lol1: Love her look as she decides if that huge play thing won't eat her.  laffhrd And we will remember that Jasper's first photo you added is her entry for our ~*Happy Holidays*~ competition.  :grin:
Report Spam   Logged
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #22 on: December 25, 2014, 11:14:17 pm »

Well as you all know I rarely decorate for Christmas any longer. With just Jerry and me here with no one coming out, I just find no reason to put decorations up.  Since our photo competition this year is based on showing our birds enjoying the season in some way, I had to drag the old 'fake' tree out to be able to participate!  :lol1:

I decided to use my flock & 'wolf pack's Secret Santa gifts as a focal point with the glowing 'fake' tree watching over it all. And since Kachina Raye is basically my Christmas bird coming home in November, I felt it was fitting to let him pose for my entry in the~*Happy Holidays*~ photo competition.  :grin:

Just ignore the mismatched backdrop.  sad8 This photo shoot, complete with pine cones that this fake tree of mine could not have possibly grown, was throwed together in about an hour start to finish.  dmblaf  Yep it was all staged for you my loyal member friends to have a laugh & giggle over. 2funny2

Kachina Raye sitting pretty amongst all the more than generous Secret Santa gifts.  loveuk

Report Spam   Logged
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2014, 03:27:43 am »

hi5 Just wanted to remind everyone who hasn't entered yet in this month's ~*Happy Holidays*~ photo competition that you still have until midnight tonight to get your photo over here & post it!!  :bounce: Actually I won't be setting up the poll til sometime tomorrow. So ya'll basically have another day to get your photos on here. I want to give everyone a chance to enter!  hugu

We so need a bunch more entries as we only have 4 right now & I know there are way more birdies who got to enjoy Christmas with their favorite humans. And I bet there are some neat photos you have forgotten about you could enter of the fun.  thumb

It's ok if you didn't get any new photos of your bird enjoying his Christmas gifts this season. The photo can be from any year. We just love having these competitions and want every member to join in & show off your sweet widdle angel!  littleangel
Report Spam   Logged
Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2014, 08:45:33 am »

Love this pic De  smile3
Report Spam   Logged

jules
my sweet jasper

Like my post 20

julie

« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2014, 05:28:39 pm »

Aww thanks folks, Jasper is still growling at the blooming thing, with 'ooooos' in between, and she says 'trust me'  laugh

At least she is attempting to touch it and I feel she really does want to play with it, and her little presents which are two mini cross and a sneaker, and one unopened present which are two maize mats. Think I'll have to open it  roll
Report Spam   Logged

Dec 2014
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2014, 08:30:37 pm »

Well at least Jasper is attempting to overcome her fear of the "monster" toy!  :hehe2:

You go Jasper girl, growl at that big  monster Conquer & devour that thing.  pacino rambut :grey:
Report Spam   Logged
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #27 on: December 27, 2014, 11:21:00 pm »

Super entry for our competition Blanca!  thumb Love the look on Coqui's face. She does look excited and surprised Santa Macaw brought her a gift.  :hehe2:

You are definitely not too late to get your photo in. And to tell the truth I forgot I was supposed to get the poll set up today. No biggie since we are very flexible with the competitions here.  dmblaf

Looks like this is all the entries we are getting this month, so I shall get busy on the poll in a few minutes.  :grin:

I would like to thank everyone who participated in this month's ~*Happy Holidays*~ photo competition.  :okay:

Good luck everybody and join me over at the poll to vote for your favorite entry!!  :luck: :woohoo:
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: