Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
December 06, 2021, 08:21:06 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Had to share

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Had to share  (Read 40 times)
Pinkbirdy
Super Moderator
Hahn's Member

Like my post 40

Terri

Badges: (View All)
« on: December 02, 2014, 07:35:18 pm »

This was Thanksgiving night . My daughter when she doesn't have school ,sleeps in the den and stays up late.At 1:30 in the morning she comes and gets us up . She told us someones knocking on the door and I don't see anyone in the driveway . We got right up and Dave went to see. He came back saying theirs this crazy religious lady [and that he asked her to leave]. She wouldn't [and did this continuous slow knock] . I was CREEPED OUT !!! . I called the police . They quickly came . I was glad because I wanted them to find her . So she wasnt at my neighbors or another part of my house . The cop was trying to coax her off the porch . Then she really wanted in my house !. Yelling ,pounding on the windows . They had to get another cop so the could carry her off the porch and to their car.I never found out what that was all about [the cops knew we didn't know her.Julia handled it well . Me I was freaked out for days . I don't always lock my side door [I do now]. I could just see her sitting in my kitchen when I come down in the morning  :eek2: Moral of my story LOCK YOUR DOORS  smile3
Report Spam   Logged

Feb/March 2015

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 04:47:24 am »

Well!! Terri I have to say I was NOT very pleased with how you treated me when I came to visit you for Thanksgiving!  :lol1: :cry1: All I wanted to do was get in out of the cold, have some turkey & pie and see your birds!  sadboy3 cry And instead you called the cops & let them drag me off like some old bag lady!!  oh slaph

:hehe: No it wasn't me~~I would have called first & told you I was barging in!  dmblaf

Geez, that would be a definite creepy thing to happen.  :eek: Wonder where she came from, er escaped from and if the cops managed to find out what she was all about.  loco6 sad8

Glad she wasn't able to get in before you knew she was there and you did find her inside.  :faint: 
Report Spam   Logged
Pinkbirdy
Super Moderator
Hahn's Member

Like my post 40

Terri

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 06:17:35 am »

:lol1: De'andrea
Report Spam   Logged

Feb/March 2015
Pinkbirdy
Super Moderator
Hahn's Member

Like my post 40

Terri

« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 06:22:41 am »

I was asking Dave why are house . He said it was because she must have heard how crazy I was dknow
Report Spam   Logged

Feb/March 2015
jules
my sweet jasper
Psittaciforme Full Member

Like my post 20

julie

« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2014, 11:21:04 am »

Good grief, kind of feel sorry for the woman in a way. Could she have dementia or be homeless, or maybe even she used to live at your house Terri?

It would have scared me too but a shame when people are like this  hugu
Report Spam   Logged

Dec 2014
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: