Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
December 05, 2021, 04:39:21 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Whats everybody doing today ?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats everybody doing today ?  (Read 53 times)
Pinkbirdy
Super Moderator
Hahn's Member

Like my post 40

Terri

Badges: (View All)
« on: November 26, 2014, 08:07:43 pm »

Im enjoying a day off [and sleeping in past 4am ]  :grin: I have 3 boxes of indian corn given to me. Im going to tie together for foraging toys for them . We go to my moms for Thanksgiving [so glad shes having it]. I make this thing with cool whip ,cream cheese and peaches and strawberries to bring. Have a call into this lady that has a plucked GW named Porcha. I might take in . This poor woman has had 5 heart attacks and cant care for her.Im thankful everyday that my birds are healthy [its been a hard year].What are you guys doing ?
Report Spam   Logged

Feb/March 2015

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2014, 03:23:01 am »

I am spending the day painting as per usual at the moment  :eek:

Glad you are taking in the GW Terri  smile3
Report Spam   Logged

Codie, Yellow Crowned Amazon
Sondra
Flock Leader

Like my post 42

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2014, 06:16:40 am »

Sorry I haven't been on much am working days AND midnights, LOL I feel like I'm going crazy!  Got called in on my day off so I worked 10:50 PM to 6:50 AM with 5 hours of sleep in the past two and a half days.  :jawdrop1: Just got home and have to cook our T-day dinner. I baked and cooked ALL night.  Having several friends over for dinner, so I'll be BUSY taday & I'm NOT answering my phone if work calls, I NEED a day off!!   :hair:

To top everything off our Mastiff had an emergency vet visit at 6:30 PM Tuesday evening, had emergency surgery yesterday and is resting comfortably (I hope) at the vets until Saturday.

Off to the kitchen & all the fun!

Hope you all have a GREAT day!
Report Spam   Logged
Pinkbirdy
Super Moderator
Hahn's Member

Like my post 40

Terri

« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2014, 09:26:47 am »

WOW Sondra you go !!!! I don't know how you do it  :grin: . I am real busy at my job the day before. If I had to come home and do the holiday id be in the funny farm !! I know some day I will have too.
Report Spam   Logged

Feb/March 2015
jules
my sweet jasper
Psittaciforme Full Member

Like my post 20

julie

« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2014, 03:33:02 pm »

I've had to go to the docs to pick up a prescription as I have an infected toe, I think from the leisure centre pool. Its burning and itching like mad, hope its not an ingrowing toenail. Hobbled my way down to asda to get pizzas for tomorrows tea, bathed my toe and put steroid cream on it which seems to be helping a little bit  2sadk

Must apologise as i think I've just reported this post as spam  "oops2" my finger caught the report button x
Report Spam   Logged

Dec 2014
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: