Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
November 30, 2022, 11:52:01 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Happy Birthday Nakia (De'Andrea!)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Birthday Nakia (De'Andrea!)  (Read 612 times)
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2014, 12:36:29 am »

Hi Everyone!! I had a very wonderful day spending it here at home with my feathered kids and my furry wolf pack!  loveuk It's the best gift I could ever give myself and what I wanted to do with my day.  thumb :grin:

Hubby Jerry gave me one of his handmade by him Mesquite Wood Jewelry Boxes and we went out to eat BBQ~Mesquite Smoked of course.  :lol1: Didn't have a cake (would have had to cook it myself) but I didn't need the calories anyway.  dmblaf  Got a couple of sweet cards from friends and a some nice gifts from a good friend as well.  :heart: Gave myself a manicure in my favorite color~~Turquoise~~what else?!  :ys:

Top of Mesquite Wood Jewelry Box Jerry made & gave me today.

Side view of same box.

Inside of box showing the awesome wood grain Mesquite has. Now if I could only teach Jerry to put the nicest wood grains on the outside where it shows.  slaph

My self manicure in my favorite color. OK, stop snickering at my amateur work ya'll. At my age this looks good!  Not to mention I am trying to get the darn things to grow out.  2funny2
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: