Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
November 26, 2021, 10:49:46 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

What kind of lover are you

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What kind of lover are you  (Read 86 times)
BuffaloParrot

Badges: (View All)
« on: December 11, 2012, 05:34:26 pm »

Haha, i just took this quiz.  Ya'all take it and show the results. http://www.gotoquiz.com/results/what_kind_of_lover_are_you_3  
Mine is below

You Scored a 79% which means you are a ....

79%
Sincere Lover. You are such a total sweetheart people have a hard time taking you seriously. Sadly, because you are so sincere and sweet you get walked all over. Try to hold your ground a little bit and beware of the selfish lover. The feed off of sincere lovers like yourself. Even though you get used and abused a lot you still have a heart of gold.    ashamed
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sondra
Flock Leader

Like my post 42

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2012, 05:45:08 pm »

84%

Sincere Lover. You are such a total sweetheart people have a hard time taking you seriously. Sadly, because you are so sincere and sweet you get walked all over. Try to hold your ground a little bit and beware of the selfish lover. The feed off of sincere lovers like yourself. Even though you get used and abused a lot you still have a heart of gold.
Report Spam   Logged
grey782163
Sig
Super Moderator
Splendid Sr. Member

Like my post 37

« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2012, 06:12:01 pm »

You Scored a 72% which means you are a ....

72%

Sincere Lover. You are such a total sweetheart people have a hard time taking you seriously. Sadly, because you are so sincere and sweet you get walked all over. Try to hold your ground a little bit and beware of the selfish lover. The feed off of sincere lovers like yourself. Even though you get used and abused a lot you still have a heart of gold.
Report Spam   Logged

BirdCrazy
Splendid Sr. Member

Like my post 18

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2012, 09:19:23 pm »

You Scored a 93% which means you are a ....

93%
You are a passionate lover. You are the complete package and you recieve the complete package. You are NOT selfish and yet you still don't get walked all over. You're what everyone looks for and you show the opposite sex what it is like to truly be loved. Anyone who gets you is truly lucky.

huh4
Report Spam   Logged

grey782163
Sig
Super Moderator
Splendid Sr. Member

Like my post 37

« Reply #4 on: December 11, 2012, 10:33:18 pm »

Make sure you show that to your fiancee BC. And remind him often. We men folk tend to forget these things
Report Spam   Logged

BilboMisty
Hahn's Member

Like my post 17

Of all the animals, Parrots chose me! <3

« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2012, 11:52:21 pm »

I scored a 93%

You are a passionate lover. You are the complete package and you recieve the complete package. You are NOT selfish and yet you still don't get walked all over. You're what everyone looks for and you show the opposite sex what it is like to truly be loved. Anyone who gets you is truly lucky.

Gotta say though, I am the lucky one
Report Spam   Logged

Noah Adam Francisco, Born January 8th, 2013

Momma to:
1 Cockatiel--Peanut
1 Pacific Parrotlet-- Clover
I MISS YOU COOPER!
FLY HIGH MISTY!! 03-12-2008 to 10-19-2010 I MISS YOU BABY GIRL!
1 Dutch Blue Pied Female Lovebird--Flicka: Fly High sweetheart, We will miss you!
1 Calico Kitty--Kaya
1 Dark Eyed White Ferret, female; Jinx
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2012, 08:13:46 am »

9%

Selfish Lover: You are the worst kind of lover around. You should try thinking of other people before you jump in bed with them or use them. You find people who are good people and tear them to shreds. You should be ashamed of yourself.  think

Wellll, it's a damn good thing I am married & have been to the same fella' for more than 30 yrs. :deer: Cause according to this report...there ain't no hope fer me. sad8 cry  2funny2 lafin2

Report Spam   Logged
BirdCrazy
Splendid Sr. Member

Like my post 18

« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2012, 08:27:03 am »

9%

Selfish Lover: You are the worst kind of lover around. You should try thinking of other people before you jump in bed with them or use them. You find people who are good people and tear them to shreds. You should be ashamed of yourself.  think

Wellll, it's a damn good thing I am married & have been to the same fella' for more than 30 yrs. :deer: Cause according to this report...there ain't no hope fer me. sad8 cry  2funny2 lafin2

Did you actually take the test? Mine said that at first....the link didn't work for me lol.
Report Spam   Logged

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2012, 07:38:02 pm »

No, I didn't. hmm  I thought it was a gag thing & it just chooses what it wants you to score. dknow I didn't see any place to click to actually take the test. All kind of advertising crap, but nothing to take a test. Hmmm, when I have time, I will go back & see what gives. Thanks. hugu
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: