Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 12, 2024, 08:55:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Welcome home Ozzie.....Ozette??

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome home Ozzie.....Ozette??  (Read 274 times)
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Badges: (View All)
« on: October 11, 2012, 11:45:26 pm »

it doesn't always have to boil down to price!  Jeez! Female dogs can...stain fabrics during Aunt Flo's visit. Admit it, you think the boy bits are disposable!
:dmblaf:I'll admit it...balls are expendable...disposable...when ya' don't want widdle ones... laffhrd thumb

When it comes to 3 registered girls being fixed compared to 1 mix breed boy...yep...dem' balls are coming off!! laugh And it cuts down on the marking you boys seem to like to do when your showing off for a sweetheart. stupid1 headhammer

I sure am glad I don't have an Aunt Flo nor any other Aunt for that matter...If she didn't like my sofa stains...she could damn well do my laundry for me... smile3

Thanks Wishy & Sondra, Ozzie thanks you too. He is doing just fine, playing & acting like nothing ever happened back there. :deer: His stitches come out next Fri. and luckily he isn't bothering them yet.  happyjack I had a toy poodle once who took his own stitches out, all of them by the time it was time to get them out.  slaph :cstars:
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: