Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
January 18, 2022, 03:46:29 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

My New Years .."No Show"

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My New Years .."No Show"  (Read 55 times)
BuffaloParrot

Badges: (View All)
« on: January 02, 2009, 04:56:39 am »

Happy New Year everyone!  It has been a very rough 1 1/2 weeks for me with the holidays, work, the flooding of my basement, etc..  I woke up yest feeling real bad inside.  Many of you here know my situation at work with a certain Patient, from recently and things that happened to me in the past.  The last week has been worse than ever!  I for the first time feel much fear of bodily harm and even death for what is going on as of late.  I feel emotionally been in combat for 8 hours, 7 days a week.  The sad thing is there are many options for this to not be.  For the first time me and a fellow co worker went to the "Higher Ups" with our grave concerns...Only to have absolutely nothing happen!  It does answer many questions on why this place is run like a circus!  I will see how today goes(Hopefully make it home!)and am either thinking of quitting, or getting a stress leave note from my own MD.  We shall see.  With all that has been happening I of late have been feeling much anxiety, fear, anger, etc and is overwhelming at times!  Just a bad combo with all that has been going on.  On top of that trying to make this place as best as it can be.  Thats another reason I felt horrible yesterday.  With my emotional state, and the holiday booze I posted some things about another forum, etc.  Stupid, stupid, stupid!  Thats not who I am and is no excuse.  I thought I needed to explain my self to all here and to vent to my good friends!  With that said, lets all make this place an even better one, and if anyone has any problems with other members, people, other forums, etc, lets use our PMing option for this.  We are to good to be throwing things out there for everyone to see! ;)  Yo guys are doing great here and can't wait to put my high heels on and post with all of you tonight! :D  Eric, if you read this?  You know your old Man, don't worry I will take care of my self.  I didn't want you to worry!!  Happy posting Parrot Heads ;)   
« Last Edit: January 02, 2009, 05:01:38 am by AdminBuffaloParrot » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

chance
Rescuer
Hahn's Member

Like my post 15

« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 08:02:55 am »

I am so sorry you are feeling like this,I am also going through some things and been feeling the same emotions you have, and they are scary at times,you just want the anger, sadness, anxiety etc... to stop.
I think you need some time away from your job to re-collect yourself,unfortunately my stress is not so much my job but my home life,and I can't get away from that. :(
Report Spam   Logged

www.secondchancebirdrescue.com

What good are wings of an angle if they never get to fly !
Don't Breed , Don't Buy , Adopt a bird in need !!
Debz
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 32

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 07:33:16 pm »

Even death??? what the heck does that mean???
Report Spam   Logged

Pippo -4 year old normal gray male tiel
Catania -3.5 year old pearl lutino female tiel
Home in Colorado
BuffaloParrot

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 07:39:00 pm »

We have found out this Patient has been making "Shanks" and is as unprdictable as the Buffalo weather! ;)
Report Spam   Logged
looniebirds
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 32

Smile!

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2009, 09:50:55 pm »

I think you need to get out of there.  Seriously.
Report Spam   Logged

BrilliantFids
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 23

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2009, 09:53:49 pm »

OMG!...I agree..how scary! BE CAREFUL
Report Spam   Logged

Debz
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 32