Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:00:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

higgens cook and feed diets

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: higgens cook and feed diets  (Read 285 times)
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Badges: (View All)
Search Linux User Mobile User
« on: April 02, 2011, 04:38:01 pm »

yup wishy, i think if i would give her a rolling pin she's be happy to use it! lol! she's such a funny girl.  ollie is actually pretty good with new foods, i can say that about his old owners, they must have offered him a very wide variety. cause as long as i show him its food by putting it to my mouth, he'll give it a try. skittles is a bit more clever, if i pretend to eat it, he pretends to eat it.  dmblaf 

i have actually wondered if the beak appetite was bought out by higgens, they actually use the beak appetite name in their descriptions. if i didnt know better i'd swear it was the same product... maybe a few little changes but it does look the same even if it doesnt smell the same.

never tried the pretty birdy banquet. sorry.  dknow
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: