Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 18, 2024, 03:57:34 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

I hate to do this

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate to do this  (Read 375 times)
zimbasmom
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 24

Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2011, 01:02:42 am »

Thetim we have know each other for a long time and I love you & Asha I am very sorry that I can’t help you right now with the necropsy.  I am moving this week and it is taking all I have to get this done, I am living pay check to pay check right now. As you all know I am starting over and have been in a pretty tuff time in my life.

These are just my thoughts…if you had other birds I would say Yes you need to get it done,  but since you don’t I would wrap Asha in a nice blanket and bury her in the yard where you can go to visit her and talk to her, you could even build a small memorial to her. I don’t know… I grew up on a farm and maybe I  view death differently than some.
But knowing why will not change anything, you rescued her… you gave her a home and love that she didn’t know before, she was happy, loved and well cared for, be happy be grateful you had her in your life and she had you.

Report Spam   Logged

The difference between kids and parrots is that it's funny when a parrot talks back.

www.macawsandmore.com
Home: Houston, TX
1 Loved Congo African Grey~Zimba
2 Spoiled Cats
Bunch of Salt Water Fishies
Mi Amore
Hookbill Master Member

Like my post 16

for the love of all living things great and small

Linux User Mobile User Level 4
« Reply #16 on: March 01, 2011, 02:27:16 am »

i know its not much tim my friend but i hope it helps.. please let us all know how much more you are going to need to see if we can pool more together for you.. i have asked for help in the past and D helped so dont be ashamed for asking.. family helps family.  hugu
Report Spam   Logged

BuffaloParrot

« Reply #17 on: March 01, 2011, 03:14:27 pm »

i know its not much tim my friend but i hope it helps.. please let us all know how much more you are going to need to see if we can pool more together for you.. i have asked for help in the past and D helped so dont be ashamed for asking.. family helps family.  hugu

Well said Gal. thumb
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: