Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:55:35 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Athena/Tag

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Athena/Tag  (Read 111 times)
BrokenWing
Teacher Member
Psittaciforme Full Member

Like my post 19

Rescue

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: February 23, 2009, 11:20:57 am »

Name: Athena

Species: African Grey, Timneh

Native Habitat:Their native home is in the countries on the southern coast of Africa's western bulge

Hatch Date or approximate age: Hatch date unknown, Athena is close to 14 years old (rescue).

Nicknames: None

Talks: Very little, she whistles and knows how to scream very well when she needs something.

Hand Tame: Very, Athena is my baby, someone has spent valued time with her concerning training, However, Athena is a NO touch me family member, occasionally she will allow me (only me) to skritch her neck.

Where Obtained and how you came together: Athena was found on the internet, her owner recently broke up with her husband and there birds were devided up, her new boyfriend did not like Athena and he threw things at her, Athena was being badly abused and her owner was forced to re-home her.

Favorite Foods: Pasta, Veggies, Fruits, Athena enjoys un salted corn chips, Cheese, and she is offered a small amount of chicken breast meat (occassionally), Athena is a seed eater.

Favorite Toys:Athena loves to ring her bell, she loves to tear things apart, we weave things through the bars of her cage and she spends much time ripping the items out, she also enjoys tearing apart little card board boxes filled with shredded paper and treats to be found.

Medical Issues/Concerns: None, Athena is weighed once a week, a multi vitamin is offered in her water once a week, Athena has out of cage time and mainly stays on her cage, however she will fly to us if we are near by, if she sees me walk by and I go downstairs, she will eventually show up and land on my shoulder.

Quirks, Habits, etc..: Athena will scream if she desires something, Athena wishes to be the only bird in the house and will attack any of our other birds if given the chance, one must keep an eye on her.

Photo of your bird: Please meet Athena.
Report Spam   Logged

When all is done that is asked from me and I can fly no higher, I pray this day his hand extends to welcome home a flier.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: