Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 29, 2024, 01:17:52 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Sigh

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sigh  (Read 547 times)
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Badges: (View All)
Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2010, 07:55:23 pm »

I thought that was mainly West Virginia  stupid1 + :dufus: =  duh think  headhammer ..uh, I need a flowchart to follow that tangled up family tree, Tozie!

it's more of a palm tree, no branches. just a few shoots here and there.

ever been to north carolina? its beautiful. but when my dad asked my 5th grade teacher what percentile she used to grade papers she replied and i quote "its all depending on hows many quesions are on the pape's. if they's 10 quesions, and she missed one den she gets a 90." dad said so you have a 10 %  grading scale. she replied "well, only on dat one. if theres more quesions you can miss more an still get a 90." dad gave up and put me in private school in 6th grade. btw, i was born in michigan.

sorry, chance, for hijacking your thread.  ashamed
babies are adorable. will they be okay since mom and dad are so closely related?
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: