Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 18, 2024, 04:08:11 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

update on birds available

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: update on birds available  (Read 576 times)
chance
Rescuer
Hahn's Member

Like my post 15

Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Combination Topic Starter
« on: July 07, 2010, 07:31:49 am »

The calls for birds needing to be given up is getting really bad, I have gotten 47 calls in 3 days  oh  I just took in a 3 yr old Goffin from Buffalo, The people who brought him were at a garage sale, and saw this bird living in the mans garage, while there the man got upset at the bird for screaming and he ran over and grabbed him from the cage by his neck :pipen:  So these people decided to convince the guy to let them take the bird. These people are not bird people but had to help, they went and bought him a beautiful cage and toys and then brought him here..

Also got a call for a M2 who is only in her teens and has been in 8 homes already  cwy I am told she is very sweet,, also from Buffalo. We are working on foster placement for her..

We have a U2 coming in Friday from Maine , who has a truck drivers mouth, she swears in sentences and very clear.

We also have a Quaker coming from M.A Friday who was found flying outside and no one has claimed him, so we are sure he was a release  cwy He is at a humane society right now and they are transporting him here.

The number of calls coming in is getting very upsetting, Bird lovers really need to pull together and get laws past to protect these birds !
Report Spam   Logged

www.secondchancebirdrescue.com

What good are wings of an angle if they never get to fly !
Don't Breed , Don't Buy , Adopt a bird in need !!
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: