Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:09:19 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

DOWNTIME IS OVER

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DOWNTIME IS OVER  (Read 339 times)
BuffaloParrot

Badges: (View All)
« on: June 25, 2010, 08:59:45 am »

The downtime lasted from last evening to sometime this AM.  The conversion to a new host went quickly and smooth.  The forum seems to be running pretty darned fast ta boot thumb
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2010, 07:03:51 pm »

okay, i'm having trouble clicking on things and posting replies. is it just me?  dknow  i thought it was my crappy internet at first but it isnt. i can play youtube stuff just fine. when i click it just goes and goes and goes and goes... well, you get the point. the first response i posted to this seems to have disapeared. and when i tried to post a reply in another thread it wouldn't give me a reply box, i just got a white screen. <sigh> i'm having withdrawls. it was so sad last nite, the only thing i had to do was wander aimlessly around youtube.  sad8  i even went to bed early cause there was nothing to do.  sadbigeye
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2010, 07:38:00 pm »

okay, idk what the prob was but its better now. maybe operator error?! lol!
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
BuffaloParrot

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2010, 08:29:44 pm »

Other forums from this server are still getting transferred to the new host.  That is what has caused and may still cause the slow load times etc.  All will be completed tomorrow and the speed will be back in force. wink1
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: