Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 29, 2024, 10:57:48 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

(Not so) Marvelous Pet Supplies

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: (Not so) Marvelous Pet Supplies  (Read 354 times)
looniebirds
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 32

Smile!

Badges: (View All)
Level 4 Windows User Combination
« on: May 19, 2010, 10:29:00 am »

It seems to me they have an issue at their warehouse that needs to be addressed! :bruce:  There is no telling what kind of buffoons they are letting use the forklifts in that place. :dufus: :ugstpd:

I wonder how  many other folks get product in that condition?  You shouldn't have to piece together a suitable cage from two cages.  The one they sent should have been right in the first place!  Those big cages [and yours would be such a nice one if it wasn't, well BROKEN]  cost a pretty penny and you paid that and you should get what you expected and paid for.  I'd  want my money back and like Debz said, go to petsmart or petco and get something temporary.  They have no business sending defective product, not once, but twice!  Everybody would not know how to salvage parts like that and would be just stuck with something messed up!  If you decided to go get a smaller temporary cage, you need to watch out for them, too!  I swear, quality has gone out the window these days! slaph
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: