Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 18, 2024, 11:43:40 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Rodney's Blog--BilboMisty

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rodney's Blog--BilboMisty  (Read 256 times)
BilboMisty
Hahn's Member

Like my post 17

Of all the animals, Parrots chose me! <3

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« on: March 28, 2010, 02:03:06 am »

Well, mom took me out 2 DAYS in a ROW!! On the 26th, I went to the city with her, and it was FUN! I got to meet a LOT of new people! Everywhere I went, I made people smile.  :twirl:
When we went to "Wal-Mart" that evening, me and momma had a crowd of 15 around us! Talk about a lot of PEOPLE! Momma passed me from person to person, all with big smiles. Goofy humans... Anyways, all different types of people held me, and tried to pet me on my back..NO WAY!! I HATE my back being touched. I don't even let MOMMA pet me on my back! I let her give me scritches SOMETIMES! But NO BACK!! I always like going to walmart. Everyone is nice there, and I get TREATS afterwards! TREATS!! MMMM!!! SO, the way I figure it, I let those stupid humans hold me, and I get a treat. And momma says I'M TRAINED?? I think NOT! She's the one thats trained! Now, for the REST of the world!  devilwink  :whip: madst

On the 27th, we went to the mall. I got to mee "Bob the Bird", a "Harlequin Macaw" as momma calls him. He is BIG!! His cage looks so much fun, but he won't let me near it! Selfish much? I want some seeds too ya know? And momma says she doesn't want me climbing on his cage either. Jeez! What has the world come to? I can't even go play with other BIRDS?? PFFT! madst

And I saw more BUDGIES!! Good GOD! I already have to deal with ONE at home, and finding out there's MORE of them? UGH! They are nothing but little pests. But momma loves him...I dunno WHY, but she does.  think
Report Spam   Logged

Noah Adam Francisco, Born January 8th, 2013

Momma to:
1 Cockatiel--Peanut
1 Pacific Parrotlet-- Clover
I MISS YOU COOPER!
FLY HIGH MISTY!! 03-12-2008 to 10-19-2010 I MISS YOU BABY GIRL!
1 Dutch Blue Pied Female Lovebird--Flicka: Fly High sweetheart, We will miss you!
1 Calico Kitty--Kaya
1 Dark Eyed White Ferret, female; Jinx

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: