Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 19, 2024, 02:24:13 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Very FIRST Birdie Blog!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Very FIRST Birdie Blog!  (Read 452 times)
BilboMisty
Hahn's Member

Like my post 17

Of all the animals, Parrots chose me! <3

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« on: November 16, 2009, 12:21:05 pm »

Ok guys! It's up and running! Blog away! Okay, so yo don't have to do EVERY bird, like I did. Choose one, or however many u want to do, and just DO IT!

Peanut: Well, momma said today is Veggie day! I can't wait! We get peas, lima beans, corn, and carrots!Sometimes she adds brocolli, but I don't like that too much. If it were up to me, I'd eat JUST the peas and corn. But Lima beans are good too.

Misty: Heya! You should see the snow outside! All those wild birdies are flying around like crazy, which makes me nervous, but as long as their outside, and that glass door is between us, I don't mind. And as long as they don't take MY millet, I'll be nice! Though, I don't ever bite, momma says it isn't nice to bite. Also, that nw flat perch momma made for me, SPECIALLY for ME! It's helping me a lot now! It's my favorite cuz I can keep my balance better. I sleep on it all night long. Thanks Momma!

Bilbo: Jeez, I wish Mom would stop KISSING me already! What do I look like, a cute kssing doll? No, I don't think so. I am a wild bird. She is my slave. She gives me millet for free when I ask. But I make it fun, I SCREAM for it, so she always comes running! MWAHAHAHA!! Well...er...I guess I like her ok...sometimes she puts me back on my cage when I am hungry for those NASTY pellets. I hate those round ugly things! I'd rather have seed, but I have to eat the pellets to live, right? She'll give in one day. Until then, I will merely TOLERATE her stupid kisses, and her annoying baby talk, but not without a fight!

Budgie: CHIRP! That's it, just Chirp..now go away where I can sing to that bird tht looks JUST like me! I can't ever get that beautiful bird to sing back, or even danc back..it just copies me all day! Better than nothing, I guess.

Rodney: I have mom under my control. She wears gloves to hold me, thank goodness. Her hands are FILTHY human hands. If she DARES go without gloves, I WILL bit her to put me down! And those brown stick things..that she calls "FOOD", I eat them, but demand treats too. All it takes is one look, and I get my share of the pizza, or animal cookie, or whatever I want....Mind control. I control her mind with just one look.If I look at her another way, when I don't wanna be held, she backs off. SA-WEET! Bingo! I have her under my control, for ALWAYS! Now all I need is that stupid Budgie fellow as a minion, then it would be PERFECT!
Report Spam   Logged

Noah Adam Francisco, Born January 8th, 2013

Momma to:
1 Cockatiel--Peanut
1 Pacific Parrotlet-- Clover
I MISS YOU COOPER!
FLY HIGH MISTY!! 03-12-2008 to 10-19-2010 I MISS YOU BABY GIRL!
1 Dutch Blue Pied Female Lovebird--Flicka: Fly High sweetheart, We will miss you!
1 Calico Kitty--Kaya
1 Dark Eyed White Ferret, female; Jinx

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

thetim53
Chief Adviser buffaloparrot.com
Hookbill Master Member

Like my post 23

Level 4 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2009, 01:39:31 pm »

Hey! You all know who the coolest psittagal is so I don't need to go into that. Whatever. My name is Asha and I got my Dad so birdiewhipped it isn't funny. Actually, it is kind of sad. Poor sap. As he has told you, I am the most beautiful, smartest, yadayadayada parrot in the world. Don't hate me because I am beautiful and all that. What can I say? Anyway, Dad is an Administrator here and if you do not properly worship me he will ban you. So there. Deal with it. BabaBye!
Report Spam   Logged

Asha, 12-year-old Blue Front Amazon
We reside in Georgia
" I may be gone now, but at least I did not die as a damn Yankee!"

BrilliantFids
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 23

Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2009, 02:53:30 pm »

Tuki- I am So mad at my mom right now, how dare she leave me for FIVE days! Hmmph, I got her though..I Screamed and screamed when She walked into our room last night. Then she asked me to step up but I wouldnt...for a little while, what can I say I do have pin feathers that needed some work! That guy that calls himself dad, pfft, I have no time for him these days. Everytime he tries to hold me or love on me I lunge at him and try to bite him, and if he does manage to get me stepping up I just fly to my momma. Im so smart, I talk a lot now but only when nobody is listening..that way they dont know im talking about them HAHAHA!
Report Spam   Logged

Mi Amore
Hookbill Master Member

Like my post 16

for the love of all living things great and small

Linux User Mobile User Level 4
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2009, 04:26:23 pm »

romeo: dang i wish my mom would get me a friend. i am sick of all these tiels around i need somebody like me but i heard her talking to dad and said that she cant find me the right friend. that stinks so i have to wait. oh and now they have something here called a gcc what the heck is that? well gots to go i am a busy busy boy!
sephora: well i am a mamas baby. dad tries to cuddle me but i fly to mom instead. dad wouldnt have any part of me being fed so if it wasnt for mom i would have gone hungry. although that stuff they call formula yuckkkkkkkkkkk. well i have to go going to pick on romeo ha ha ha ha
Report Spam   Logged

Jadesmom
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 19

Level 4 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2009, 06:13:21 pm »

Waldo - Hi birdie friends! I may be small, but I am king of all I see. I have decided to honor the human today by eating all this wonderful grain mix she gave me for breakfast. Its so funny to watch the humans get all excited over what I put in my beak. My friend Pixie was doing it too, and we were laughing at the woman. Simple things amuse simple minds I guess. You should see her when I blow a kiss.......I love my human.   smitten.gif
Our friend Violet didn't want to play today! Stupid girls!

Ducky - I ate all my mash for breakfast 2 days in a row. Its so good....new mommy makes it just a tiny bit warm and it fills my tummy so nicely! She also made me a new toy...I think she likes me!  azn.gif

Jade - where is the human so I can ask her if she is a good girl, then bite her and make her bleed! Stupid human, she falls for it every time.

Buddy - I love my mommy.  smitten.gif

Bella...What can I do to start trouble, what can I do to start trouble, what can I do to start trouble........I know, I'll chew the screen door some more...sweet!

Meepers - thank god we are safe in our cage. This place is crazy, but human makes a nice breakfast every day. Its our favorite meal of the day!
Report Spam   Logged

“My brother and sister birds, you should praise your Creator and always love him: He gave you feathers for clothes, wings to fly and all other things that you need. It is God who made you noble among all creatures, making your home in thin, pure air. Without sowing or reaping, you receive God’s guidance and protection.”
St. Francis of Assissi

My rescued and adopted feathered family...
Zebra Finches - The widow Mary Meeper & her new beau Joey Peepers, Leo and all the "kids"
The Quakes - Jade & Buddy & Ducky
"Sunday" Conure - Bella
Canary Wing Parakeets - Dexter and Morgan
The Budgies - Waldo, Wanda,  Pixie, and Violet
Fly high little Johnny Meeper  - flew to the Rainbow Bridge 1-6-2010
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: