Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 19, 2024, 04:49:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Pearl Tiel

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pearl Tiel  (Read 72 times)
Yogi
Newbie Budgie

Like my post 3

Badges: (View All)
Seventh year Anniversary Sixth year Anniversary Level 4
« on: July 11, 2009, 01:39:46 pm »

I do not know if this is allowed here. I am looking for a home for an absolutely gorgeous female pearl tiel. She's somewhere in the 5 year old catagory.. She is in Dr. Adamcaks  words a psychotic egg layer. She has laid 19 eggs since April. I have tried everything to make her stop except the Lupron shots which may or not work according to Dr.A. I would like to see her in a breeding situation which might solve her desire to raise a family. These are her first eggs. Carly saw Dr. A. just a month ago and was pronounced beautiful and healthy. She does not come with a cage and you will have to pick her up in Pendleton  near Starpoint school. She is a sweetheart   and will step up. There is no charge but I would like a vet reference. I am a senior citizen and this situation overwhelms me with other responsibilities I have. If you are interested  email me at yogitoo459@yahoo.com  .

Yogi
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 06:15:43 pm by AdminBuffaloParrot » Report Spam   Logged

Sinbad--Nanday Conure 1985-2012
Ollie---Patagonian Conure 1999-2010
Rocco---Gold Capped Conure
Bingo---Quaker 1994-2007
Tucson--White Capped Pionus
Swinger-Senegal
Indy----IRN
Qwerty--Pallid Green Quaker

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BuffaloParrot

Badges: (View All)
« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 06:18:25 pm »

I am sorry to hear this.  We too have had an issue like yours about a year ago.  Our female laid 14 eggs in about 2 weeks time!  We took her to Dr A and she was given the lupron.  Since then she only lays a few eggs here and there but nothing like it was.  This may be something you might want to consider?  Either way, good luck with your Tiel :)
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: