Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 20, 2024, 06:51:25 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

ABC Video Highlights Damage to Birds from Trap, Neuter, Release Programs

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ABC Video Highlights Damage to Birds from Trap, Neuter, Release Programs  (Read 61 times)
BrokenWing
Teacher Member
Psittaciforme Full Member

Like my post 19

Rescue

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Combination Topic Starter
« on: May 28, 2009, 07:21:12 pm »

BrokenWing Chronicles
American Bird Conservancy

ABC Video Highlights Damage to Birds from Trap, Neuter, Release Programs

American Bird Conservancy has produced a new, short video "Trap, Neuter, and Release: Bad for Cats, Disaster for Birds." Each year, feral and free-roaming cats kill hundreds of millions of our nation's birds, putting additional pressure on the populations of many species that are in decline.

Trap, Neuter, and Release (TNR) programs catch feral cats, neuter them, and then release them back to their colonies, which are subsequently maintained by volunteers. In theory, cat colonies managed under TNR will diminish over time through attrition, and eventually disappear. In practice this is not the case.

Or here

The Link
http://www.abcbirds.org/

The feline is thrown around by Mankind as if this little one has no value, no meaning...
Humans continue to allow there cats to roam freely, they care not about your property or wildlife.
Who really pays the price for such caring programs such as TNR....song birds...small animals...
How about the Feline?

Soooo, how do we take the lives of felines out of the hands of careless people?

New laws would help, but people will fight for false rights....the ability to continue to abuse freedom, just like what is happening to Parrots...

Just as long as Humans..AMERICANS....can keep things happening just as they are....

Just as long as Humans...AMERICANS....don't pay the ultimate price....

Just as long as there False RIGHTS and FREEDOM are protected....

BrokenWing
Report Spam   Logged

When all is done that is asked from me and I can fly no higher, I pray this day his hand extends to welcome home a flier.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: