Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 19, 2024, 04:43:07 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Porschas owner

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Porschas owner  (Read 292 times)
Sondra
Flock Leader

Like my post 42

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Level 4 Search
« on: November 06, 2015, 03:24:27 am »

Yeah, I have thought about a cleaning person too, but the birds are the least of the worries for us, but we can lock one room.  I bet you already know a cleaning person without even realizing it. We have a friend who cleans and I would ask her if I had the money. If I had to hire someone I'd pay to run a background check on them, and draw a contract up stating that they must agree to never discuss the contents of your house with anyone, along with the agreed upon amount to be paid to her. I'd also install cameras in my home on my front and back doors and where ever the birds are located in the house. Don't use wireless cameras as they can be hacked and people can watch your house through them. You can purchase them fairly inexpensively these days as well as the recording unit that goes with them, plus you can check on the house if you have a smart phone. It would give you some peace of mind.
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: