Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 19, 2024, 03:31:38 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Sorry right Boomer video

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sorry right Boomer video  (Read 240 times)
Pinkbirdy
Super Moderator
Hahn's Member

Like my post 40

Terri

Badges: (View All)
Linux User Mobile User Level 5
« on: March 17, 2015, 07:00:28 pm »

Wendy thanks for letting me know
Report Spam   Logged

Feb/March 2015

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Fourth year Anniversary Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2015, 12:59:19 am »

Awww, how sweet! Is she saying "Boomer" in the video?  Nice cage!!  thumb

Last night I was at a winery (didn't even know Abilene had one!  think dknow ) with a group of ladies I have become friends with that meet once a week for a "Sit & Knit" at a local yarn shop.  Several of the ladies either work at the prison or used to. One lady in the group heard me talking about my parrots and asked me if I wanted another bird. I told her, "No, I'm kinda' full up with them now." She has a sun conure she is wanting to rehome for free with cage! She is trying to down size her animals for some reason.

This conure she got from someone cause it has only 1 eye. The parent birds pecked the other one & damaged it as a chick she was told. I told her I was not sure about a sun conure. She did say it was very noisy & does not like to be handled. I don't think we could be able to sleep during the day for work if it is used to screaming for hours on end. The rest of my flock is quiet for the most part of the day with only bouts of short squawks on some days. My feathered kids are good fabies & this bird might make them realize they are missing out on something!  dmblaf 
Report Spam   Logged
Pinkbirdy
Super Moderator
Hahn's Member

Like my post 40

Terri

Linux User Mobile User Level 5
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2015, 06:16:05 am »

In my experience , I bet the bird would be happier with your "Flock'. They tend to conform to the routine . I have gotten birds because they were  "Loud " , their fine we figure them out. I think the birds in the room let them know how  is here  :grin:.  Your a " Bird person" they pick up on that  :grin:
Report Spam   Logged

Feb/March 2015
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: