Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 16, 2024, 10:19:31 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

New "Confessions" forum added!

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New "Confessions" forum added!  (Read 360 times)
Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Linux User
« on: November 17, 2014, 09:57:40 am »

We have added a new forum category which is titled "Confessions" We have seen this on a few other forums and it seems to be very popular and a lot of fun  smile3

So, don't be shy, if you have something to confess and would like to share it with us all, then post it here   wink1
« Last Edit: November 17, 2014, 03:23:14 pm by Sapphire » Report Spam   Logged

Codie, Yellow Crowned Amazon

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

jules
my sweet jasper
Psittaciforme Full Member

Like my post 20

julie

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 03:30:59 pm »

Oh dear, well here I go then lol

This was many years ago, when i was only about eight, so please forgive me. After a PE lesson at school I was back in the class earlier than the rest so I decided to go and hide another girls shoe, I put it under the piano and after everyone looking for it for absolute ages I went to the piano and pretended to find it. I don't know why I did it as she was quite nice except for the odd bit of teasing when others where around.  :hehe:

Oh and I once wanted a new purse so badly I bit a hole in the one in had, which was a nice purse really (sorry mum) x
Report Spam   Logged

Dec 2014
Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2014, 08:27:57 am »

LOL, Jules, isn't it funny the things we do as children?

Did you ever confess this to your Mum?
Report Spam   Logged

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Fourth year Anniversary Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2014, 02:46:10 am »

Oh Jules that is priceless as our first confession to start us off right! I love how you were a sneaky little rascal.  2funny2

I am so glad you got us going on here with a couple of funny confessions. I was really apprehensive  about being the first one to confess anything. I was actually thinking wew were going to see some rather raunchy confessions~~which is quite fine with me!  drool I ummm, didn't  want to be the first one to confess to a 'Randy Dandy' romp in the hay or something!  :jawdrop1:  laffhrd

But, Oh Yeah I will eagerly digest every juicy detail of a confession with questionable acrobats if any of you would like to come forth and type away.  :hehe2:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2014, 02:54:58 am by Nakia » Report Spam   Logged
Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2014, 03:05:05 am »

Does this mean you are going to confess to a randy, dandy, romp in the hay, De?  rofl2
Report Spam   Logged

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2014, 03:07:37 am »

Ok, since Jules started us out confessing our childhood no nos I will lay one one ya.

When I was in the 2nd grade and was 7 yrs old myself, another girl and a boy I really liked pretended we were sick and couldn't  go out to recess. So we were in the classroom by ourselves playing hide-and-seek. Well there's  only 2 places to hide in a classroom, the coat/storage closet  or the bathroom. I chose the bathroom and was so excited about my boyfriend  coming to find me I forgot to move my little finger on my right hand out of the way & I smashed it when I slammed the bathroom  door.

I ran screaming out of the classroom straight to the nurses  office. I lied and told everyone  that I was just going to potty and caught my finger in the door. My Mom would have killed me if I had told her I was playing and caused it. I fractured it and had to wear a bandage and brace for quite a spell. So I got punished for lying, but I never ever told my Mama the truth!! :ashmd:
Report Spam   Logged
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2014, 03:08:59 am »

Does this mean you are going to confess to a randy, dandy, romp in the hay, De?  rofl2

Ummm no Wendy. I'm  waiting til you go first with that one! laugh  :grin:
Report Spam   Logged
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2014, 03:28:15 am »

Ok Ok, Since this was still a childhood confession, I will tell one about me,that same boy and another girl. Here goes:

Sooo, this was a yr earlier when we were in the 1st grade. I got the bright idea of us three finding out what makes little boys different from little girls.  confused We sit in a threesome circle and we each take a peek at each other. Both us girls were wearing dresses, ok? Well, me being the overly chatty little kid not too much unlike I still am, asks the boy what that wiggly thing is he had cause us girls didn't have one?  He said, " I dunno it's  how I go to the bathroom. "  dknow Huh?  think Then the teacher asked us what we were doing? And I popped up and told her, 'Show & Tell'. :eek: We all got talked to a bit and moved to opposite ends of the room.  dmblaf
Report Spam   Logged
Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2014, 04:31:09 am »

Ok, since Jules started us out confessing our childhood no nos I will lay one one ya.

When I was in the 2nd grade and was 7 yrs old myself, another girl and a boy I really liked pretended we were sick and couldn't  go out to recess. So we were in the classroom by ourselves playing hide-and-seek. Well there's  only 2 places to hide in a classroom, the coat/storage closet  or the bathroom. I chose the bathroom and was so excited about my boyfriend  coming to find me I forgot to move my little finger on my right hand out of the way & I smashed it when I slammed the bathroom  door.

I ran screaming out of the classroom straight to the nurses  office. I lied and told everyone  that I was just going to potty and caught my finger in the door. My Mom would have killed me if I had told her I was playing and caused it. I fractured it and had to wear a bandage and brace for quite a spell. So I got punished for lying, but I never ever told my Mama the truth!! :ashmd:

:hehe: So, you smashed a finger for your sins  :hehe2: I bet you never played hide and seek again rather than go out for recess?  laugh

Sooo, this was a yr earlier when we were in the 1st grade. I got the bright idea of us three finding out what makes little boys different from little girls.  confused We sit in a threesome circle and we each take a peek at each other. Both us girls were wearing dresses, ok? Well, me being the overly chatty little kid not too much unlike I still am, asks the boy what that wiggly thing is he had cause us girls didn't have one?  He said, " I dunno it's  how I go to the bathroom. "  dknow Huh?  think Then the teacher asked us what we were doing? And I popped up and told her, 'Show & Tell'. :eek: We all got talked to a bit and moved to opposite ends of the room.  dmblaf

Haha, the innocence of youth! I wonder what your reaction would have been if the boy had been able to tell you exactly what his wiggly thing could do, apart from going to the toilet  rofl2

Ummm no Wendy. I'm  waiting til you go first with that one! laugh  :grin:

LOL, Do you really want to hear my little secrets? I have so many bizarre things that have happened in my life, you would need a couple of days to sit here and read them all  hardlaf I will post one of the good ones here later when I have finished painting for the day  wink1
Report Spam   Logged

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2014, 05:51:31 am »

:hehe: Wendy I know a few of your "bizarre" things so yeah post  away!!  handshappy They can't  be any more ridiculous  thsn my boy fetish confessions.  :lol1:

Come on folks we have broken  the ice here. If I can confess to being a peeping Thomacina (Oh wait! I didn't  tell ya'll  about that one yet!)  2funny2 at a tender innocent age, then ya'll can surely come forward and find something to add.  towel
Report Spam   Logged
jules
my sweet jasper
Psittaciforme Full Member

Like my post 20

julie

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary 500 Posts
« Reply #10 on: November 27, 2014, 03:47:29 pm »

No Wendy I never told her to this day. Mmmm, maybe she has forgotten it by now  roll

De you're so baaaad  laugh

Your confessions made me laugh out loud  :hehe:

Report Spam   Logged

Dec 2014
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #11 on: November 28, 2014, 03:44:37 am »

dmblaf This really is a fun thread! We need more participants so we can have a laugh about our lives in a funny way!!  :hehe:
Report Spam   Logged
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2015, 01:44:23 am »

Well Folks, my fellow members I am surprised none of you have any teensy weensy little confessions you could possibly add on here?  dknow

Surely ya'll have some funny silly things that has happened in your past that we would all get a kick out of reading about.  confused

Don't be shy, it doesn't have to be anything revealing or embarrassing. Just funny or weird or...you get the idea.  wink1  :grin:
Report Spam   Logged
Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2015, 03:40:28 am »

He he, I will put my Car Key story on here later  wink1
Report Spam   Logged

Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2015, 03:06:10 pm »

Okay, here is a funny story on what happened to me on Monday  thumb

I went grocery shopping to Asda early on Tuesday morning and as per usual for me, it wasn't a straightforward event. I came out, put all my frozen things in the car and there was lots of it! I went to start the car and it just would not start!! I had no idea why, as there were not any problems with it getting there! I rang Daniel at home, he rang my ex, Kev who was nearer to where I was. By this time an hour had gone by and I was worried about my frozen things thawing out! Kev checked everything in the engine and could find nothing wrong. He then said we will try locking and unlocking the door just to see if the immobilizer  had unset itself. Now this is the exact conversation which I laugh about every time I think about it. By this time Dan had arrived too which made him late for work!

Kev went to lock the door and he said to me.... where the ****** is the fob?  Hmmm, me... fob, what fob  :pink:. He says, the ******* electronic fob that goes inside the key, its not there  oh The whole key had fell apart and this electronic fob had fell out. Without this I wouldn't have a cat in hells chance of starting the car! So, we are an in an enormous Supermarket Car Park and had to go searching. Kev went searching with Dan in hot pursuit behind him while I emptied my bag in the car. It wasn't in my bag! After about 10 mins they came back and said they had found it! Phew, I was so lucky a car hadn't gone over it and squashed it. These electronic fobs are about £250.00 to replace as they are coded to your own car! Of course, once he put it back in the car started straight away!

Now, you are probably going to wonder why I didn't notice this was missing? I didn't lock the car when I went in to do my shopping, so therefore, I didn't use the key to try and unlock the car, but, I did get them out of my bag and had them in my hand when I went to put the trolley back, so I just automatically put the key in the ignition not even looking at them LOL. Had I have looked at them, I would have seen the 2 empty holes where the little buttons usually poke out to lock it! Haha, plus I didn't have my contact lenses in. This will be a standing joke with Daniel for ages now :)

So, what should have taken me an hour at the most took almost 4 hours! I didn't get back here until 12.30 and I left at 8.30  shk
« Last Edit: January 21, 2015, 03:07:47 pm by Sapphire » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: