Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 28, 2024, 10:43:20 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

My Lexi's turning into a Diva!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: My Lexi's turning into a Diva!!!  (Read 285 times)
Pinkbirdy
Super Moderator
Hahn's Member

Like my post 40

Terri

Badges: (View All)
Linux User Mobile User Level 5
« on: June 22, 2014, 10:04:55 am »

This picture my kids wanted me to take [she didn't know she had a fluffy on her     :grin: }. Shes going  through this hormonal thing [my first female zon  Im experiencing]. She does this screammy thing  bugeye  . More so when im home. Very demanding little thing shes become   :hair: .Im covering her for bed and its weird just the corner of her cage . She for some reason finds something to do .
Report Spam   Logged

Feb/March 2015

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2014, 10:13:21 am »

such a purty lil one!  loveuk

my ollie is always the last one to settle in for the nite, and i always leave him a 'peeky hole' in one corner so he can see out of his cage even when its covered. he will be up eating and/or feeding his 'girlfriend' (Belle... which is an actual bell) for at least 20 mins after everybirdie else is settled in and sleepy.  slaph 

i love zons... its funny, i had no idea how wonderful they can be til i got my ollie-burd.  loveuk  he's an older guy, in his early to mid 30's, so his hormones have mellowed out a bit. even tho he IS one of the hot three... ya gotta love them hot blooded latin males  :heart:   goodjb
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
Pinkbirdy
Super Moderator
Hahn's Member

Like my post 40

Terri

Linux User Mobile User Level 5
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2014, 10:30:55 am »

Love ,Love, Love my zons ! Tequilas my older guy too, Lexis new to me . Im glad I started out with the "Hot " ones and didn't listen to anyone . I prefer harder birds . I would not want to be without my Macaws or Zons   loveuk
Report Spam   Logged

Feb/March 2015
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2014, 10:37:28 am »

same here. until '09 i'd never had a parrot.... not even a budgie. then i got a 'tiel that i only had for about 6 months, he then escaped out the door  sadbigeye  but then i jumped into the deep end of the pool by getting a behaviorally challenged scarlet macaw (a neglected screamer) and a 6 month old caique within two weeks of each other.  shk  i had NO IDEA what i was getting into and had to really scramble to figure out what i was doing but i wouldnt change any of it for ANYTHING in the world.  loveuk
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
roxynoodle
Super Moderator
Jardine's Jr. Member

Like my post 12

100 Posts Level 4 50 Posts
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2014, 12:22:14 pm »

:hehe2:  I never wanted a zon, but I sure love my Petey.
Report Spam   Logged

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Fourth year Anniversary Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2014, 12:23:11 am »

Lexi is adorable and that floofy on her beak looks almost like a tissue. Kinda' like she is saying, "Excuse me, but I have to 'achoo' sneeze." "Don't mind e while I use this floofy to blow my nose."  2funny2

I have some photos of Leyla Belle with a floofy sitting on her head. It looked a bit like she was wearing a feather hat on her red head.  :lol1:
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: