Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 18, 2024, 06:07:52 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Macaw Kisses

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Macaw Kisses  (Read 378 times)
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2014, 04:04:27 am »

Love it!! Such a silly sweet girl your Rosie is! She loves her Mommy for sure!  hugu

I trust Ruby Jewel that much and she likes to try and put her tongue in my mouth these days. She just started doing that and loves for me to give her kisses all over her face. She never tries to bite my face and never does 'The Macaw Lunge'. I am thinking GWs are not as prone to the lunge.  confused

Now Roscoe, my Catalina has a terrible habit of lunging even when he is not mad.  roll  With him it is like a natural trait as a macaw and it just comes as instinct to him. Sooo, I only kiss his beak while I hold the upper part with my fingers and he does love that.  loveuk He does the kissy sound copying me as I kiss him. If I don't keep him far enough away from my face wjile holding him or working around him, he will rake my cheek with the tip of his beak and cut it. He isn't meaning to be mean, he just does it.  And Angel will to a point, but not as bad as Roscoe, so I know they just have the lunge thing going in their heads and are just being, well a macaw.  :lol1:
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: