Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 28, 2024, 07:59:47 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

buffy

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: buffy  (Read 146 times)
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Badges: (View All)
Search Linux User Mobile User
« on: May 15, 2014, 11:06:41 am »

Buffy is my walmart-parking-lot-dog. she's about 2 yrs old i got her during a VERY difficult time on impulse as i was walking out of walmart. i often regret taking her, but <rolls eyes> she's here now. i had 2 other dogs when i brought buffy home. now its just her.  sadbigeye poor lil girl is lonely and i've tried to find her a more suitable home, but to no avail. so i do the best i can by her. she's a nut to say the least. she's a black lab mix, i consider her a med to small dog but most people dont, she's around 60lbs.  she's the original escape artist and i've finally given up on containing her.  pullhair

yes the lil nut is actually using a hummock of grass as a pillow as she lays in the sun.  lol

Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Debra
Administrator
Splendid Sr. Member

Like my post 37

Real name........Debra

Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2014, 11:38:08 am »

She's beautiful! Impulse or not, you love her don't you. How can you not love someone who's smart enough to use grass as a pillow. lol
Report Spam   Logged

steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2014, 07:08:53 pm »

thanks and yeah, i do love the lil idiot... tho sometimes she just makes me  pullhair 

silly lil pup  lol
Report Spam   Logged

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
Ditty
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 44

Ditty

Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2014, 10:11:57 am »

She is so shiny!!!  I love her pillow- that is GREAT! 
Report Spam   Logged

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Fourth year Anniversary Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2014, 12:03:05 am »

Oh My Goodness, Buffy has grown!! She is beautiful, and she does have a very shiny black coat. hugu

I remember I think when you first got her she kinda' looked like a Cocker Spaniel to me. She is a smart one to be using a grass hammock for a pillow.  :twirl:
Report Spam   Logged
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2014, 06:19:18 am »

well i very much attribute her coat to the food i use, grain free high end. tho since darla's not eating it, i can get the ones with chicken in them.

i used to tell people 'oh she's not big she's almost a small dog' then my son weighed her for me... oh  she's 60lbs! i was guessing her at 40 to 45!! lol! she still looks so darn small to me.  hmm

as far as her 'pillow' i looked outside and was like WTH???  loco6  nut dog. then when i showed the picture to a co-worker the girl says to me "oh what a pretty cat"     oh  hmm  :deer:  uh hunny... that's a DOG.   loco6
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: