Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 29, 2024, 05:59:44 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

the twelve days of christmas

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: the twelve days of christmas  (Read 150 times)
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Badges: (View All)
Search Linux User Mobile User
« on: December 22, 2013, 07:36:18 am »

just a lil christmas carol to get us in the mood... <ahem...mee...mee....meeeeee>

On  the first day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to meeee a macaw eating the christmasss treeeee

On the second day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to meeee two grapes squished into my hard wood flooorrr

On the third day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to meeee three more holes in the carpettttingggggg

On the fourth day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to me four globs of oatmeal in my hairrrrr

On the fifth day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to me five big ole morning poooopppssss

On the sixth day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to me six foot toys flung at meeee

On the seventh day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to me seven feathers floating in the egg nog

On the eighth day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to me eight ear piercing shrieks

On the ninth day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to me nine holes in my chirstmas t-shirt

On the tenth day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to me ten toys a shredded

On the eleventh day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to me eleven dumped out dishes

and on the twelveth day of christmas my lovely parrots gave to me....

twelve loving cuddles that made it all worth while!!

okay so it doesnt all rhyme... it doesnt have much rhythm but its the thought that counts

only us parrot people GET IT, ya know? loveuk
« Last Edit: December 22, 2013, 07:39:00 am by steptoe91(tozie) » Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Sondra
Flock Leader

Like my post 42

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Level 4 Search
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2013, 04:12:26 pm »

clap clap  laugh

So True!
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print