Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 18, 2024, 01:31:40 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

A Horse story (sad)

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Horse story (sad)  (Read 116 times)
Sondra
Flock Leader

Like my post 42

Badges: (View All)
Fifth year Anniversary Level 4 Search
« on: August 30, 2013, 02:40:25 pm »

This is my friends daughters horse. She asked her neighbor to watch and care for her horses while she went from Montana to California to visit her terminally ill father before he died.
Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

looniebirds
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 32

Smile!

Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2013, 09:40:49 am »

I wanted to see it, but for some reason it won't work.  We've been having trouble with you tube lately.  I would like to know what happened, though I know it'll probably upset me.
Report Spam   Logged

Sondra
Flock Leader

Like my post 42

Fifth year Anniversary Level 4 Search
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2013, 11:07:24 am »

The neighbor she asked to care for her horses called her FROM MONTANA (where she lives) while she was in CALIFORNIA to tell her she needed to get someone right over to her place as one of her horses was down with his leg caught in the fence and he WAS GOING FISHING! Yes, her horse had to be put down. She came home to his ashes sitting in a box on her doorstep.  :pipen: She had the phone call, pictures, as well as a beautiful testimonial to her horse. U-Tube took it down because too many people were upset at the gentleman who was supposed to be looking after her horses. Don't get me wrong, the whole U-Tube video was done in very good taste, no name calling, no bitterness or anger is apparent in the tone of the video, yet because so many people wanted revenge they took it down (guess it wasn't politically correct or something)
Report Spam   Logged
looniebirds
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 32

Smile!

Level 4 Windows User Combination
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2013, 11:16:59 am »

Well, damn.  Even if the poor horse was so hurt that it had to be put down, you would have thought the a-hole [not politically correct, sorry....NOT!] could have stuck around and got help for the horse, especially since he was responsible for it while she was gone!  If he hadn't been so hell bent on going fishing help might have come sooner and maybe the horse could have been saved or at the least not suffered as long.  Terrible, terrible.  Grief on top of grief for the poor girl.  Karma is a powerful thing, though.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: