Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
April 19, 2024, 05:28:35 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

So, I didn't tell you...

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: So, I didn't tell you...  (Read 177 times)
BilboMisty
Hahn's Member

Like my post 17

Of all the animals, Parrots chose me! <3

Badges: (View All)
Level 5 Sixth year Anniversary Windows User
« on: April 04, 2013, 09:33:49 am »

Remember when I said I had to rehome Flicka and Pixel (lovies) a few months back? Well, a few days afterwards, Flicka died of a burst ovarian cyst. Yes, they did a necropsy because it was so sudden. She wasn't acting right, so they were on their way with her to the vet, and she died on the way there. The lady who adopted them, Lisa, was nice enough to get Flicka's ashes for me, and she is right by my bed on my nightstand. I cried SO HARD!! I couldn't believe it. But it would have happened even if she was with me. I felt so guilty that I couldn't have those last moments with her, but Lisa is a good parront. I know she was happy.

As for Pixel, well he is doing great! I got to visit with him at the last bird club meeting. He is growing into a fine young man, but still has that lovie spunk LOL! He flew from accross the room to me when I walked in. And he spent almost the whole 2 hrs on me. I miss that little guy, but him and Nut fight. But he has a new bestie at Lisa's....a male blue parrotlet named Percy. They are so cute together!! They are truly best buds, causing mischief together  roll
Report Spam   Logged

Noah Adam Francisco, Born January 8th, 2013

Momma to:
1 Cockatiel--Peanut
1 Pacific Parrotlet-- Clover
I MISS YOU COOPER!
FLY HIGH MISTY!! 03-12-2008 to 10-19-2010 I MISS YOU BABY GIRL!
1 Dutch Blue Pied Female Lovebird--Flicka: Fly High sweetheart, We will miss you!
1 Calico Kitty--Kaya
1 Dark Eyed White Ferret, female; Jinx

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Badges: (View All)
Fourth year Anniversary Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2013, 01:40:55 am »

That is so sweet that you were given Flicka's ashes. hugu Lisa did a wonderful thing for you with doing that.  loveuk

Awwww, how sweet that Pixel still shows you how much he loves & misses you. :twirl:

Report Spam   Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: