Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 28, 2024, 03:55:54 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Leyla Belle La Rue Longhorn ~~ Nakia ~~Well Bless Your Heart!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Leyla Belle La Rue Longhorn ~~ Nakia ~~Well Bless Your Heart!  (Read 3877 times)
Debra
Administrator
Splendid Sr. Member

Like my post 37

Real name........Debra

Badges: (View All)
Second year Anniversary One year Anniversary Linux User
« Reply #15 on: May 15, 2014, 09:06:34 am »

Miss Leyla Bell -- what do you think of your newest little sister Serita? Have you met her yet?
Report Spam   Logged

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

Name~De'Andrea~AKA~Turquoise~Joined: 01/25/2012

Fourth year Anniversary Level 5 Third year Anniversary
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2014, 09:39:01 pm »

Well Howdy there Miss Admin Debra! Mahh Mama says your a right nice lady ta' know.  happyjack Miss Debra, Ahhh see you have a pretty red gal like me on that there siggie you got. Would your red gal maybe come visit me here sometime? Ahhh gets so lonely ta' talk to mahh own kind and she looks so sweet an friendly.  :twirl:

Well now Miss Debra, I do declare that lil squeaker Serita is the 'Cat's Meow'. I do like that little gal a lot better than those macaw brothers o' mine! She ain't called me names yet nor tried ta' get into mahh food bowl. Oh those hooligans!! I just don't know why my mama puts up with them. Hmmph!! mad1 I don't get ta' see her too much yet, she's in the kitchen area an mahh Mama keeps me in what she calls the living room area~~Whateva'!

Ahhh gotta' go polish mahh nails now. Mahh Mama says I kin get out o' this cage tomorrow and I may get ta go visitin' that there cute lil Serita, mahh sista'.  hugu

Miss Leyla Belle La Ru Longhorn~~Ya'll come back now, ya' hear!~~ :heartu:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 09:43:55 pm by Nakia » Report Spam   Logged
Debra
Administrator
Splendid Sr. Member

Like my post 37

Real name........Debra

« Reply #17 on: May 21, 2014, 11:49:05 am »

Miss Leyla Belle -- Miss Lucy must be nice to her mommy to get time on the computer. You see, she is a jealous little girl and doesn't like to share her home and man. I think she would rather I leave so she could have her daddy all to herself! Isn't that just mean? I mean, I was here before her. If anyone should be jealous it's me. But I know how to share. Anyway, once she's nice to me, then I will let her on the computer/ipad to visit with you. Do you have any more stories to tell when your Momma is off work and lets you on the computer again? It's been a little bit since we've heard from you.
Report Spam   Logged

Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #18 on: August 01, 2014, 03:53:31 am »

Oh My Gawd mahh Mama done went an lost her mind I tell ya!!  oh She done went an got herself another one of those noisy macaws!! She says it's gonna be mahh new baby brother~~Whatever~~    :faint: I done told her a thousand times if ahhh told her once what I ain't got no brothers cept mahh real one ahhh ain't seen since I come ta live with Mahh Mama. And his name was Cash cause he was green like money. :lol1:

Ahhh do declare Miss Lucy you just gotta be good to your Mama so's you kin come hep me gang up on all these noisy mean macaw brothers ahm havin ta share mahh air space with!!  pullhair

Mahh Mama told me this little boy is special cause his real Mama & Daddy took a disliking to him an done hurt him. She said ahhh should take him round and show him how us fortunate kids here have fine homes an fun things ta do an tell him that she be good ta him. Ahhh thinks ahhh kin do that much. But if'n he gets ta bellerin' at me...why ahhh just might have ta flog him with Mahh wing or sumptin. Ahhh was just kidding bout the floggin. Why little ol me would never hurt a poor widdle boy what done been through his parents being ugly to him. hugu

Yeah ahhh thinks ahhh will just go see if'n ahhh kin start making him a welcome sign so he feels right at home when he gets here. Ahhh got ta go. hi5

Ya'll come back now~~Ya hear!! 

Miss Leyla Belle La Ru Longhorn~~  :heart:
Report Spam   Logged
Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

« Reply #19 on: August 03, 2014, 02:53:15 pm »

Hi there Miss Leyla Belle. I have missed seeing those beautiful long eyelashes of yours  :hehe2: I am just so jealous of them! How are you feeling about the 2 new additions in your household? Is that boy in pink panties annoying you?? Is Serita too noisy? I have something to tell you Miss Leyla Belle!! You may need to be securely perched for this bit of news  wink1 Your birdie Mummy is keeping a big secret from you  :lol1: In about 10 weeks time she is bringing home, yet another new additon. This will be a beautiful Blue throated macaw called Sugar! You are just going to love him, I know you will  smile3 Sorry to spoil the surprise, but i am sure your Mummy hasn't told you yet  :hehe2:
Report Spam   Logged

Codie, Yellow Crowned Amazon
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2014, 01:32:21 am »

Well Howdy Howdy Miss Admin Wendy! How ya'll doin' ta night? Why ahhh just don't know bout you being all jealous o mahh beautiful long lashes an stuff. Ahhh does have a hankering ta has me some purty long blonde hair what like you got. Sometimes ahhh gets tired o mahh red an want ta change it ups a bit. You thank you could get me in touch with your folks what keeps your locks so purty? Shhh don't tell mahh Mama. Cut she won't let me go if'n you does.  cry

Oh Miss Wendy ahhh does know bout that new macaw brother what's coming here pretty soon. Ahhh heard mahh Mama & Daddy discuss in it the other night what they thought ahhh was sleepin. Ahhh just may have ta move outta this place what it be goin ta the birds!!! Ahhh already have ta put up with all that ruckus from those hooligans those Catalina rejects mahh Mama calls mahh brothers~~whatever~~

Can ahhh come live with you Miss Wendy? Ahhh promise ahhh won't be no trouble a tall. Ahhh snuck a peek at your house pictures an you got so much room a girl like me could just live her whole life out in luxury!! :bounce:

Ahhh got ta go. Mahh Mama don't know ahhhm up & on her computer ta night.

Ya'll come back ta see me now, ya hear!!

Miss Leyla Belle La Ru Longhorn  :heart:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2014, 01:36:39 am by Nakia » Report Spam   Logged
Sapphire
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 59

Real Name ..... Wendy

« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2014, 07:49:42 am »

Well, Miss Leyla Belle, I would be happy to do your hair for you, but why change those beautiful red feathers of yours to blonde? I would love to have red hair like yours  thumb

Now if this new brother of yours is too much for you to cope with when he arrives, you would be more than welcome to come and live with me  :hehe2: I am not sure if Codie would appreciate a new Sister living with him, but I am sure once you batted lose awesome long lashes at him, his heart would melt  smile3

You take care of that wonderful Mummy of yours and make sure she gets some sleep. She works very hard and needs her sleep, I am pretty sure she gets worn out having to lokk after you and all your siblings!

See you again very soon Miss Leyla Belle  hugu
Report Spam   Logged

Codie, Yellow Crowned Amazon
Nakia
Administrator
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 52

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2014, 01:19:03 am »

Well Bless Your Heart Miss Wendy, ahhh thinks ahhm just gonna' snatch me a ride on one o them big silver birds an come on over ta meet ya'll. Your Codie will just 'To Die For love me once he gets ta know me.  loveuk

Ahhh do declare ahhhm gonna be so glad when this here summer gets over with. Why ahhh just feels like ahhhm about ta melt what with all the birdie feather sweat what drips off my beautiful body! Mahh Mama says it's the air con ditioner what ain't not workin what it s' posed ta do~~Whatever~~ Ahhh just can't be bothered with such horrible heat an no privacy what I go an take mahh bathes. Those macaw boys just won't stop laughin at me when ahhh pulls mahh curtain cross so's ahhh kin have them not peeking at mahh fanny!  roll

Those boys don't never bathe 'cept when mahh Mama get that sprayer out after their hide. Ahhh tell you it's a funny site to see all that dirt what come off those hooligans when Mama says, "Boys~~It's time to stop growing taters behind your wings with all that dirt you have in there" laugh Mahh brothers are a funny lot sometimes.  :hehe2:

Ahhh gotta go get my beauty sleep. Ya'll come back now ya hear!

Miss Leyla Belle La Ru Longhorn~~  :heart:
Report Spam   Logged
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: