Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 29, 2024, 05:17:37 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

a caleb story

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: a caleb story  (Read 171 times)
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Badges: (View All)
Search Linux User Mobile User
« on: January 23, 2012, 06:42:37 pm »

Caleb likes to play in the floor of the spare room. He has several foot toys down there, including: his noisey frog; a baby toy butterfly; a stuffed ty teeny beanie bear; a couple whiffle balls; a block of wood; and a plastic ring. He gets in the floor and tosses his toy. anyone who's seen his video will have a good picture in their head of him throwing his toy and running after it with his crest up. Much like a little kid, he will toss his toy, run after it, then get sidetracked with another toy. if he tosses it and it lands on his back he squeals and tries to kill it for scaring him.  dmblaf if it gets stuck in a spot he cant easily get to, he looks at me like "moooom! i cant reeeeeeeeach iiiittttt!" so i retrieve it for him and the game is back on. every now and again he stops playing and runs at me with his crest up and out...btw let me stop to describe this to anyone who hasnt seen it: the top of the crest stands straight up but the sides come out so it creates this cowl around his head...like a pink feathery cobra.  lol  okay, anyway, he runs at me as i sit in the floor with him, with his crest up and out. i just look at him and say "HI!!" in a happy bubbley voice. he stops and looks at me like  huh4  "mom didnt get scared. why isnt she scared? what'd i do wrong?" and slowly walks away.  sad8 then the game is back on and he goes back to throwing toys around the room and chasing after them. he is quite a funny guy.
so now i have: marley who wants his fetch time, ollie who now demands a little bit of 'laptime', skittles who needs his tether bottle time, twiggy who needs to be left alone -thank you very much!; and caleb who needs his floor time. lets not forget darla who wants a little cuddle and someone to toss her toy occasionally, and furball who wants someone to scratch his ears in the mornings. and dear sweet rocko just wants to take a nap in peace.  smile3
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ditty
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 44

Ditty

Badges: (View All)
Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2012, 07:22:28 pm »

The visual of him hopping at you with crest up and then like Oh HELL and slowly walking away just cracks me up!! laffhrd

A lot of toos play on the floor don't they? 
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: