Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:53:37 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

Man Cave & Buffalo Parrot headquarters

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Man Cave & Buffalo Parrot headquarters  (Read 148 times)
BuffaloParrot

Badges: (View All)
« on: November 02, 2011, 03:49:18 pm »

I took some pics of me Man Cave AKA the BP headquarters.  It used to be the kids hang out and is really not connected to the main house.  In the winter it gets COLD in there and the summer HOT as it is a sun room facing west.  I recently got done insulating the floor and one wall that was not and also sealed the old storm windows so it should be much better.  I also just installed a ceiling fan today to help both in the winter and summer.  Oh, I also finally put up the curtains Mar bought me about a year ago ashamed  There is a couch and coffee table in there as well, in case you cannot see them..  It is not the prettiest room for sure but it looks A LOT better than 3 months ago and really is cozy :smokinjoe:  It is also fully equipped with 5.1 surround sound on my PC, cable TV with a DVD, phones, and two sets of heating devices

Me Man Cave Entrance sign

Pic with me new ceiling fan

« Last Edit: November 02, 2011, 03:51:52 pm by AdminBuffaloParrot » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ditty
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 44

Ditty

Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2011, 06:27:23 pm »

thumb
I have just one question- how tall is the ceiling and is it high enough for you to walk under, possibly jump, and not chop your head off?  NOT that it would happen to you...just sayin'  smile3
Report Spam   Logged

steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2011, 06:30:29 pm »

awww, how cute.  nails
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
BuffaloParrot

« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2011, 07:27:45 pm »

thumb
I have just one question- how tall is the ceiling and is it high enough for you to walk under, possibly jump, and not chop your head off?  NOT that it would happen to you...just sayin'  smile3

The ceiling is standard Ma'am!  :bruce:
Report Spam   Logged
Ditty
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 44

Ditty

Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2011, 10:15:56 am »

standard- uh oh.  you don't perhaps watch any Bills games in that man cave do ya?  If so please put on your Bills helmet first or shut the fan off! 
Report Spam   Logged

Mi Amore
Hookbill Master Member

Like my post 16

for the love of all living things great and small

Linux User Mobile User Level 4
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2011, 08:17:17 pm »

nice man cave,i think i need to make a place in my house for myself to hang out and watch sports and things. what would you call it for women? oh and someday i will have a room for myself with a hot tub in it..... say thats what your missing D!
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: