Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 28, 2024, 05:02:26 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

mr. snowman's triumphant return

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: mr. snowman's triumphant return  (Read 193 times)
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Badges: (View All)
Search Linux User Mobile User
« on: September 09, 2011, 06:18:11 pm »

today at work i had a miraculous find.... a ty teeny beanie snowman.  bugeye  i knew we had some left from last christmas but thought they were all packed away. so as i'm working on halloween, a customer comes by and asks how much the beanies are... and shows me a ty teeny beanie snowman. oh  i was thinking... oh! that one's not for sale, sorry.  dknow  but i was a good girl, and told the lady the price. she laid it back down and says "oh i dont know, that seems too much." i was like  handshappy clap  and as soon as she walked away i snatched it up and put it behind the counter til i got off and could buy it. now, some of you may remember that marley's mr. snowman disappeared soon after we got darla.... i think she ate it... tho i never noticed it..... uh... passing.  :turd:  so anyway, when i got home i gave it to marley. tickled pink!  happy  that bird played fetch with it for 45 mins and then wrestled with it for another 20! he was just so funny when he saw it. a bit later i look up at ollie who was wandering around the top of his cage... i think he was just walking up there cause he could. he comes to the rail with his white bunny toy. he played with it for about 5 or 10 mins, and seemed to enjoy it alot. it just warmed my heart to see him playing.

ya know, since i got darla i've called her ' lil girl' at times. i dont know why, its just been a nick name of sorts. as a matter of fact, she answers to 'lil girl' better than darla! lol! so i'm sitting here earlier, darla is bringing me toys. i toss 'em. everynow and again, marley gets mad and chases her for running by his cage. as she runs by and marley yells at her, skittles yells 'hey lil rock!!! hey! lil rock move it!"  laffhrd
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Ditty
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 44

Ditty

Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2011, 06:31:32 pm »

laffhrd lil rock!  priceless!
Report Spam   Logged

steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2011, 06:57:17 pm »

laffhrd lil rock!  priceless!

especially since darla is bigger than rocky.  slaph dmblaf
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
BrilliantFids
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 23

Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2011, 07:51:53 pm »

laugh
Report Spam   Logged

BuffaloParrot

« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2011, 08:08:07 pm »

dmblaf