Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums
March 29, 2024, 07:11:16 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: IMPORTANT LINKS
BuffaloParrot.com
Forum Code of Conduct
Forum Portal
Contact us via Email: buffaloparrot@buffaloparrot.com
Squawk It Up!

Welcome to the Buffalo Parrot Squawk Forums!Play our Daily Trivia Game! New Questions Daily!

Home Help Search Arcade Downloads Gallery Links RECENT POSTS Staff List Calendar Login Register Chat  

is 6pm too early to go to bed?

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: is 6pm too early to go to bed?  (Read 233 times)
steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Badges: (View All)
Search Linux User Mobile User
« on: August 31, 2011, 05:43:16 pm »

so i had to be at work at 8 this morning. i was tired.  sleepy so i get up. get showered. still tired.  sleepy  get my coffee  :morn: still tired. let the dogs out. get the birds up and start their breakfast. as soon as i take the fiddie bowls to the kitchen they begin yelling. ollie: WHAAAAATTTTT!!! MMMMOOOOOOOOOMMMAAAA!!! WHAAAAAATTTTT!!!!...."  marley doing his conure scream. twiggy: 'screeeeeeeeeee'  <pause> 'screeeeeeeee' <pause> 'screeeeeeee' <pause> etc. skittles does his full voiced macaw scream. i'm sure they can hear him in cuba. i say "momma's making breakfast, please stop." no luck. everyone keeps up the chaos. so i finally get their breakfast made and in the cages. now ya'll might remember that skittles destroyed his quick lock crock. so breakfast on the veranda is out. his breakfast is in his room. ollie, marley, and twiggy dig right in to breakfast. but skittles continues to scream.  headhammer  i give him a bite of food. he eats it. begins screaming again. he wants his breakfast on the veranda. which is impossible.  slaph  he screamed until i left for work. i was about ready to jab an ice pick in my ear!  pullhair  so after a long day at work, i come home. i'm still tired.  groggy  let all the fids out. let the dogs out... and then back in. we have a storm coming. i go in the kitchen to get my cherry coke... behind me i'm trailing a parade... black puppy... brown dog.... red macaw.  slaph  brown dog stops, macaw passes him. brown dog steps on macaw tail. SCREAAAAAAM!  slaph  i pick up skittles. he's apparently mad at me cause he proceeds to bite me. so he goes back to his cage. i go back to the kitchen. look down. puppy, dog, macaw. <sigh> so i give up on dinner right now. thunder is rumbling. lightning is popping. its storming like heck. power is flickering..... the storm finally eases off. so i try to watch a movie and catch up on BP. darla cant seem to keep her butt and her chin off the keyboard.  :somad:  she closes my window 4 times. (as i typed that line, she came up and dropped her bone on my keyboard) i'm still feeling dead tired. i'm hungry. and i have a puppy bringing me every toy she owns. ollie is wandering the globe looking for... i dont know.... another amazon? a treasure chest? heck! maybe a blue eye'd blonde!  dknow  i've been home for nearly two hours. i still havent had dinner. darla has insisted on going out in the rain twice. she kept acting like she had to pee and when i get out there she wants to play chase the puppy in the rain.  slaph  
bedtime will come early tonight for 4 fiddies and 2 dogs here in florida. cause momma is TIRED.  :morn:
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

BrilliantFids
Parrot Trooper

Like my post 23

Level 5 Windows User Combination
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2011, 05:49:04 pm »

laugh I really want a picture of the "train".

I hope you get some rest, oiy.
Report Spam   Logged

steptoe91(tozie)
Flock Leader

Like my post 50

Search Linux User Mobile User
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2011, 07:01:09 pm »

<sigh> finally got some food. and peace reigns in the tozie house.... well, as peaceful as it gets round here. skittles is cussing out his toy... literally. naughty words that we cant type on here.  dmblaf  ollie is sitting quietly on his door. he wants a cracker. he's said to me: wanna cracker? ollie cracker? buy a cracker? hot cracker? fire cracker?  dmblaf  the dogs are wrestling, so now skittles is yelling 'move it rock! heeey!! stop it! move it! hey! stop it!!! hey brat!!" ya know, i just wanna point out its a sad day when the dogs listen to the bird better than they do the human!  slaph  oh, here comes marley with mr. giraffe. ya'll have a good nite. i'm gonna try  to settle these psychos down a bit.  sleepy
Report Spam   Logged

Beth, the crazy lady who lives on the corner

Skittles - scarlet macaw, Marley - black headed caique, Twiggy - quaker parrot, Ollie - yellow naped amazon, Caleb - Moluccan Cockatoo
Debz
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 32

Level 4 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2011, 09:11:39 pm »

lol! I love your stories.
Report Spam   Logged

Pippo -4 year old normal gray male tiel
Catania -3.5 year old pearl lutino female tiel
Home in Colorado
wishforabird
WISHY
Flock Leader

Like my post 30

...all creatures great and small...

Level 4 Combination Topic Starter
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2011, 08:31:23 am »

LOL!! yeah you gotta take a camera with you next time our groupies follow you into the kitchen so you can turn around and snap a pic.. maybe they will consider follow the leader?? "everyone hop on your left foot (feet) ".....  bedtime is when momma says it is bedtime.  I have been known to turn lights off 20 mins early so I can get them in BED.  pullhair just because my patience ran out and I was so tried my brain was shutting down.  sleepy
this was some of the Tozie gold; seriously if I could afford the ink I would print this all and have Tozie Tales. so I could read it as much as I wanted.  happyjack

Cracker? anybody got a cracker? anyone? all that screaming with pauses in between reminds me of the maternity ward, I truly beleive they soundproof there. maybe an option for your bedroom?
the thought of the dogs wrestling and the bird up there calling out for peace LOL was a hilarious scene (at least in my head- except skittles was wearing a ref uniform and a whistle  smile3 ) like a mom on the front porch with her wayward kids "KNOCK iT OFF!" LOL
Report Spam   Logged

-Wishy

-Julian Robert; MY SOMEDAY Conure, born April 5, 2010 :)
            came home: June 29, 2010
-*Stellaluna 12/15/08-11/1/10; sky-blue budgie
            (the bird that started it all)*
-Victor Augustus; 2008- Aug 12, 2011; rest in peace, good sir.
* Colbie; 2010 * Easter Daffodil;  born spring 2011; * Nerhi; born spring 2011;
lorek
Hookbill Master Member

Like my post 29

Level 5 Search Level 4
« Reply #5 on: September 01, 2011, 08:59:29 am »

gee tozie.  i too want to see a pic of this "train". :)  such a good narration :)
Report Spam   Logged

Canary Winged Parakeet - Kiwi 2006-2012.  fly high baby boy, i miss you.
Normal Green Cheek Conure - Tumbler (4yo)
Turquoise Green Cheek Conure - Dart (3yo)
Illiger's Macaw - Anduin (15yo)
White Winged Parakeet - Mango (2yo)
Normal Cockatiel - Apollo (unknown)

Raised in Pennsylvania... now living on the outskirts of Kansas
Ditty
Hyacinth Member

Like my post 44

Ditty

Search Level 4 Windows User
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2011, 06:28:48 pm »

slaph poor momma.  run ragged again.